heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Server Rules
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Click this for a list of rules when playing on heRO server!

We encourage players to report broken rules or misbehavior from other players. But if you have problems with another player(s)/guild(s), please try to fix them by talking first, before doing a report to the GM team with the heRO Support Ticket System.

If you have quick questions, you can also try to find a GM on discord. If no GMs are online or if the situation is more involved, please submit a support ticket.

(You can click on this link here to find out more about the Support Ticket System.)

A clarification note on how rules apply in account sharing: click here

These rules are here to ensure everyone has a fun time on heRO ^_^

GM-Boomy

April 14th 2006: added the DB rules
Added the rule about not killing other players, which I thought was implicit, it's part of being respectful.
Just as a note,

This rule has been added lately because many peoples gets player killed by other players using large mobs, sight spell, etc.

We're sad to have to add a new rule about this but its needed.

A player found of player killing by bringing large mobs onto an other player, a mage or priest found using sight on a sin thats fighting a large mob or any other attempt to end a players life will be punished by jail or ban if its not the first time.

We understand that accident may occurs, a sin cloaking at the wrong time when someone is near by, a player dieing killing an other player nearby, but please keep in mind this rule is against harassment, not accidents.
I'd like to bump this topic again just to repeat the first rule, since it doesn't seem to be clear enough...

* Be respectful to everyone
Insulting, the use of swears, discrimination, racism, sexism or any other offending comments will result in jail or ban.

There are plenthy of servers where they don't care if you insult each other, we on the other hand wish to have a good community of respected and respectful players.
Added the rule about no ice walling / no dbing in front of a castle entrance during woe.
More rules added, seems we've had a lot of new additions recently.. just try to use your head and play nicely together, is that so hard?
Update: Dual clienting is now forbidden for a month, we'll see after.

This include "dual-computering" as well.

In order to make it fair, I wont hesitate to sanction those who do not abide to this rule.
2007/05/22 Updated the "no double clienting" rule to make it clearer. This rule is in effect, we had a trial period and decided on keeping it.
2007/06/18 I'm adding the rule "Cant leech a merchant with @autotrade" I thought this would be obvious, since we disabled double-clienting. Anyway, I'll update the rule list later, but basically you're not allowed to open a shop in a map with monsters.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's