heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Happy Birthday heRO!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
[Image: bday7.jpg]

We're celebrating heRO's 7th birthday from the 12th of October to the 22nd, join the fun!

Birthday Quest

The porings are eager for a land of their own, visit Pandelina in Prontera to land a hand, you'll be rewarded with a hat for helping.

In Poring City, the leader of the Poring awaits you with a variety of fancy backpack lotteries (500K, 5M and 25M), try your luck while helping to gather fund for a brand new dungeon!

Birthday Rates

- Exp Base: 5x -> 7x
- Exp Job: 5x -> 7x
- Drop rate: 3x -> 4x
- Party Exp bonus: 10% -> 20% (per extra member in a shared party)

Birthday Gear

- Gentility Hat: This year's Birthday gear, a very useful hat against demi-humans

- Rainbowring Backpack: A colourful backpack that gives extra weight and more damage on neutral property monsters.

Birthday Monsters

You'll find Porings protesting in Prontera every day at 6:00 AM, 10:00 AM, 2:00 PM, 6:00 PM, 10:00 PM and 2:00 AM (server time), who knows what may happen if you follow them around!

Additionally, most towns is receiving the visit of a Materdrops miniboss.

Birthday Events

Oct 13, Saturday: Morning Poring Smash [Pandora] / Evening DiceRoll Invasion [Azote]
Oct 15, Monday: Non-Trans, Extended and Trans PVP Tournament, Starts at 3 PM. [Rahice/Chaucer]
Oct 16, Tuesday: Team PVP Tournament, starts at 3PM. [Rahice/Chaucer]
Oct 17. Wednesday: PvP for Items at 9 AM [Pandora]
Oct 18, Thursday: Invasion of Payon
Oct 19, Friday: Flower Maze at 9 PM [Radiance]
Oct 20, Saturday: ToH at 11 AM [Pandora/Chaucer]
Oct 21, Sunday: Fairy Auction at 11 AM [Radiance]
Oct 22, Monday:
LF> auction item list
Happy B-day HeRO!

W
ALL the pvp tourney's are during mid-day for 99% of all american/canadian players.....i'll be at work! why no weekend pvp events?
Have a very merry unbirthday!
My PVP tournaments are during the week because I have a scheduling conflict with my job and am unable to make a weekend event. But don't worry, there will be more PVP tournaments to come. This is what we are doing during the Birthday Week.
what about later in the afternoon, day, night? like 9pm??
If it could be other times then it would have been set as such. I got in what I could =\ Sorry.
<3 Happy Birthday heRO
Hello GM's.

I have a question about receiving the heRO stylish cap.

What if you have a character that did not do the quest last year, and then have them do the quest this year. Can they pick a bonus they get with the hat?

Or is this the worst hat to almost get because there is no way to obtain the extra bonus? =/
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's