heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Starcraft is Free to Play Now
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For those of you who havent heard Blizzard has made Starcraft and Starcraft:Broodwars totally free to play 2 days ago. You can go to their website and download it free.

They are also releasing a remastered version with updated graphics later this year. Loved playing this game in high school and college. So much trash talking and competition.
is it demo or full ? Icon_smile that game is so nostalgia XD
(04-22-2017 03:38 AM)Bakorzero Wrote: [ -> ]is it demo or full ? Icon_smile that game is so nostalgia XD

its the full game plus the brood wars expansion. i downloaded a few days ago and have been playing with some friends online.
Starcraft 2 also went free-to-play recently. You get Wings of Liberty campaign for free, or if you have that you get the Hart of the Swarm campaign for free etc. Including multiplayer.
Yeah, played starcraft and starcraft 2 recently. Great games, but i like Warcraft 3 TFT much more.

Those releases gave me hope they will work in a remaster for WC3 in the future, hope so.
Reference URL's