heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: B>Cards, Gears, & more
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Buying:
Boitata Armors - 2m ea
Drosera card x3 - 1m ea
Green Applering card - 1m
Zombie Slaughter card - 500k
Composite Bows [4] - 500k ea
Black Wing Boots[1] x2 - 300k ea
Purple Cowbow Hat x3 - 1m ea
Lutian Marionette card - PC?
If you put a BBS mission for the drosera card, I'll fill it when I get home. Whatever price you find appropriate.
What's your offer for Vesper Core 05?
(06-29-2017 10:27 AM)Spire Wrote: [ -> ]If you put a BBS mission for the drosera card, I'll fill it when I get home. Whatever price you find appropriate.
Done.

(06-29-2017 09:13 PM)EvolutionXI Wrote: [ -> ]What's your offer for Vesper Core 05?
I'm looking to pay 3-4m.
Updated
Still looking for the items listed above.
Bump.
I just got a Zombie Slaughter card from OCA today. If you can't seem to catch me, you can always put up a mission BBS in town and I'll fill it for you. ;3
(09-12-2017 01:23 PM)Aaronock Wrote: [ -> ]I just got a Zombie Slaughter card from OCA today. If you can't seem to catch me, you can always put up a mission BBS in town and I'll fill it for you. ;3
Deal done, thanks!

(09-12-2017 01:36 PM)Kiyochan Wrote: [ -> ]If you're still looking for Drosera card, find me ingame during the server time nights, or you can put up a BBS Mission for it and I'll fulfill it next time I'm on.
Posted on BBS. Thanks!
Reference URL's