heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: A>Sakkat +4 Dex Enchanted
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
*Updated: SB Lowered to 55m for another week then I'm cancelling auction. This is your last chance to bid for this rare hat!

I am auctioning a very rare one of a kind +4 Dex enchanted Sakkat I received from the PVP event. Get rid of that silly looking bowl of Ramen on your head and replace it with this cool looking Sakkat!

Taking highest bids or best offers. I reserve the right to cancel if lack of decent offers.

[Image: Sakkat_zpsgoh00w42.png?t=1498102415]

SB: 55m
Increments: 5m
Duration: a week or two

Wishlist (in order of priority, prices negotiable, will add more as i think of):
Selkie Card 25m
Flame Skull card 8m
Comabt Knife 30m
Pasana Card 10m
Marc Card 6m
zeny
Im tempted... but i dont need it =_= but i kinda want it....
no roger remember you dont need it! shut up mind, stay at your place no fk you i do want i want but the wallet is mine not yours you damned brain
(06-23-2017 04:33 AM)The Roger Wrote: [ -> ]Im tempted... but i dont need it =_= but i kinda want it....
no roger remember you dont need it! shut up mind, stay at your place no fk you i do want i want but the wallet is mine not yours you damned brain

Just do it! Icon_twisted
(06-23-2017 04:33 AM)The Roger Wrote: [ -> ]Im tempted... but i dont need it =_= but i kinda want it....

Lol
*Updated. Starting bid has been lowered to 55m for another week then I'm cancelling auction. This is your last chance to bid for this rare hat!
(04-27-2018 11:33 PM)randylx16 Wrote: [ -> ]banned

lol wut Icon_suprised
Reference URL's