heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: New People to the Server
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I kinda dislike self-intros, but some things are done for the sake of other people, I guess. Thinking

I snagged a friends and, long story short, we are playing on this server. One is totally new to RO and the has played other servers. I won't introduce them per se, just let you know they're here. They should really introduce themselves. Lol.
We basically scramble around on our characters trying to fulfill our old dreams of RO as we push along our other buddy. Evil

We're cooperation-focused and don't care to grind out too much. So yeah. we take it slow. Ok
If you're interested in that style of playing, maybe let me know and we can poke around some time.

Also: I wanted to mention that early on we had a very nice encounter with GM-Luna (Thank you!).
That made a really good impression, which always makes it easier to stay.

Well, that's about it.
See you folks around!
Heyyyy welcome guys! =D
Welcome to the servers guys.
Welcome to the server, don't hesitate to pull up a chair in pront and say hi Icon_smile
Welcome to heRO~!

Indeed enjoy the game however makes the game fun for you. If fast grind is not your thing, then don't worry about it and go at your own pace. Just ask Main if there are any RO related or custom things that you want to know about.
Welcome to HeRO!

Hope you have lots of fun and meet some new friends too!
Welcome to heRO. :D Hope you and your friends are enjoying the server so far!
Welcome to HeRO hopes you enjoy your stay Icon_smile
Hiyo and welcome to you and your friends!

If you have any interest in getting an overview of our customs, I recommend my guide here:
http://www.pandoraonline.net/forum/showt...?tid=29584

Of course if you have any further questions feel free to ask around, or maybe go on a tour of the heRO wiki to find your answers on your own instead. ;D

There's nothing wrong with taking things slow as everyone has their own way of enjoying this goofy little mmo. :>
Thanks for the greetings, guys!

(07-31-2017 06:24 PM)Aaronock Wrote: [ -> ]If you have any interest in getting an overview of our customs, I recommend my guide here:
http://www.pandoraonline.net/forum/showt...?tid=29584

It has already been my resource. Really. No1
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's