heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Retouches- which area got the best deal?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
See this: http://www.pandoraonline.net/forum/showt...?tid=29594

Seems like a lot of old, obsolete or cosmetic-only drops are getting their drop rates boosted. Which area so far are the winners where farming at those areas got a lot better and tempting to you, if any? Which area's boosts are so minor that it hardly changes a thing?
Byalan 6 got some important buffs in my opinion.

Sedora Hat[1] is an okay hat for effect, Fisher's Muffler got a drop increase. Once boots are back to farm again from Lutia, it'll actually be possible to get the set together.

Geffenia is a close contender for me though, but I think Byalan 6 edges it out since it has newer gears dropping instead.

There's plenty to like, but those two so far are most important to me.
However, if nothing else, I was glad to jump to some lesser enjoyed maps to farm the new Snake and Magnolia caps. ^_^
@Roger AK's FTW!!! Waiting for someone to boost...Icon_wink
xD no more "dammit i got broad sword, it could've been the card"
(08-09-2017 07:58 AM)The Roger Wrote: [ -> ]xD no more "dammit i got broad sword, it could've been the card"

Cant count how many times ive dropped lords clothes or stinkin broadsword...
Bump... ;D
I've been loving Niflheim, that drop increase on the Kitchen Knifes helps me out with my Whimsical crit ninjas and My obsession with trying to +10 one of them babies. Overall, I think the niflheim boosts are the most beneficial to me,myself, and I. The extra DB's, and Manteaus do make it more profitable. I wouldn't mind Loli Ruri's accessory drop as much if Luna Bows were more common.

Wraith deads are quite a bit more profitable to hunt with the drop increase on those diamonds, and the veil of darkness is still in effect, so they're still pretty common.

Elven ears <3 Gierth were the worst before the drop increase. I suppose Knockers still win out in exp and better loots. Byorgue having that Rider's Insignia [1] being boosted makes +9-ing one a lot more feasible too.

Elder's are going to be a major target for my future hunts when and If I get on because of that drop increase on the Wizardry staffs.
...but why spending the effort to +9 a rider insigna
(08-27-2017 05:14 AM)The Roger Wrote: [ -> ]...but why spending the effort to +9 a rider insigna

For Ninetails card of course!
(08-27-2017 10:43 AM)Aaronock Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-27-2017 05:14 AM)The Roger Wrote: [ -> ]...but why spending the effort to +9 a rider insigna

For Ninetails card of course!

Well, before they revamped the Avian wings to have less agi, My main plans for a flee tank setup involved +9 Thana Odium BLB's, and a +9 Ninetails Rider's Crest. Gotta get all that agi man. Still Usable for the +10 flee boost from the wings though.

Hoping if I get enough Agi I can dodge a nuke.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's