heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Join the RNGod Cult, in the Sign of the Hammer! -MVP Guild-
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Tired of running around with basic gears?
Bored by playing always alone?
Pissed of not being able to kill big monsters?

Weep no more! Because united under the Sign of the Hammer we can overcome those problems!!

High-end parties!
Dedicated Discord server!
RNG praised often!
Dedicated Forum for loot management!
Loot distributed by Participation-Points!
RNG praised even more!

And now you are wondering: "whats needed to be part of this juicy sweetness?"
Dont worry! The requirements are only few:

Characters 99/70 (preferably);
Good gears, to a certain minimum extent (Just not naked, we will build gears together);
An useful class: High Priest, Sniper, High Wizard, Paladin, Clown, Creator, Lord Knight;
And last but not least, faith in RNGod!
...and being in a timezone compatible with mine will definetely help (im in italy, ya kno' 6h ahead servertime)

So what are you waiting??? Look for me ingame to join!!
Can sin x join too ? Icon_sad
=( the only mvp-party needing Sinx is beelze and i'll play that role for it Icon_sad
My main issue with guilds is my work schedule is hard to work around with the general population. 2nd Shift in server time means 3 PM- Midnight:30, I'm booked (sounds like that'd be early morning for you when I get out). Days off are on a rotation and sundays, while not often are pretty frequent.

If this were a woe guild, I'd simply be unable to contribute much, but it's not.

I do have all of the classes you have listed, save for the creator in at least the 90+ range. I got 1 pally that's built for this kinda thing, but isn't up there yet, and one pally that's just not in a viable build to help with kinda project (unless you think agi spear would be of any use in high end lol)

Just be aware, I'm one of them wierdos who likes using Signum Crucis on their priests *-* At max level, it halves the def of demons/undead race and it lasts until they die, and affects boss mobs. This makes sniping LoD somewhat reasonable. But at the same time, I used to screw over some Bee parties because of the fact it lasts until they die, when I'm tapping my whole screen for boosted exp in them necro parties, Bee's got half def until he changes forms, sucks for Ice pick.

My faith in the RNGod has been fraught with bitterness at the refiners. You give me a rare piece of equip, and I want to +7 it at minimum.
Then, Joe, for a bee party your priest will do Pneuma bare-handed in the back XD
Ordo Phoenicis > Any other guilds.
Leo you are a BIDONE xD
you can always call me roger
Anna, you are 99.9% of the time afk in prontera XD join with a class :o
I want to join a guild.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's