heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Nya Nya Crew - Closed Permanently
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43

[Image: Neko___Wink_by_sm91.gif] The Nya Nya Crew [Image: Neko___Wink_by_sm91.gif]

[Image: KittyHeader.jpg]
Nya Nya Crew is an active, up-and-coming Pvp,Pvm Community guild. While we relish the challenge and competition In PvP, the most unique feature of NNC is the sociability of its members. If you're looking for a guild with eccentric chat to drown out the boredom of grinding, or you like talking on Vent, NNC is the place to be. Nya Nya Crew is a guild with an emphasis on loyalty and family. Our members are experienced RO players, but we all have plenty of room to grow together, 99 together, trans together, etc, so there's the perfect blend of in-game goals and fun, but real life friendship and loyalty.

About the Guild:

* Guild Leaders: Saiichi Bloodbane,Aneko
* Emblem: [Image: kitty2.jpg]
* Sub Leaders: N/A (Member Rotation)
* Alliance: Ascension
* Antagonists: N/A
* Guild level: 19
* Average level: 95

We do not take sides in the Light/Dark System so all are Free to Join.

Char Requirements:

While our requirements for joining aren't exclusive to people who have a good attitude, we do have stricter rules of conduct than some other guilds. Unlike other guilds that mention honorable behavior in their recruitment topics and gang bang you in pvp anyway, we do expect you to follow guild rules and be an upstanding citizen of HeRO.

* Main character
* All classes are welcome!
* Active, leveling
* Base level 25, but exceptions can be made
* It'd be nice if you knew how to play your class, but there are plenty of people willing to lend their expertise and help if you're new.

Personality Requirements:

* Sociable
* Be respectful of other guild members and players
* Open to making new friends and improving your gameplay
* Follow HeRo and guild rules
* English - the majority of guild members speak English, so it is somewhat required to communicate with the rest of the guild.

How To Join:

To Join Either Pm In game Saiichi Bloodbane or Aneko.Also you can pm any of the members and they will report to me,In order to Join The Person Must Undergo an interview and receive 2 approvals before the person is to qualify as a member.

*New*
Players to qualify must be over the age of 17, due to many issues involving the conversations held in Guild chat(aka Mature Topics).

Nya Nya Loving The World Since 2005!

Saiichi Bloodbane Founder of Twisted Indulgency in 2005
through out the servers and time the guild changed name but its essence and role has not.Nya Nya Crew is always there to serve and protect the civilians of Ro.

[Image: cat.gif]
lol
Sakurato Wrote:
Pyronic Wrote:lol

akuma.

lol.

;]

lol thats why i lol Laugh
*zap leader for attacking me /gg*
I support the Nya Nya Crew! =D
Oh crap I forgot to add you in the ally List :3
checkin in
Silk Wrote:I support the Nya Nya Crew! =D
Updates!!

Coffee Break!!! Welcome to The alliance Circle ♥

Trowa is Our New Sub Guild leader.
I heard Saiichi likes tea moar. I should throw hot tea at him next time I see him to make him like coffee more :]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43
Reference URL's