heRO-Server Forum
Server remodeling - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Game Related (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Suggestions/Questions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: Server remodeling (/showthread.php?tid=1953)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: Server remodeling - GM-Pandora - 09-21-2006 08:10 AM

I don't understand why there isnt one in the first place.

RE: Server remodeling - Manifus - 09-21-2006 12:25 PM

Its like that so you can't save at lutie!

Although, you could jsut kick a santa, but you still have to walk a little then /pif

RE: Server remodeling - Lance - 09-22-2006 04:22 PM

weeeee! I played at server with a clone training room once! It was sweet Icon_biggrin ! They had good clones though (either that or my character just sucked) because i only won 7-8/10 or my matches.

%Kafra and her twin, Kafra go to Lutie to help people save. One Kafra ends up having an affair with Santa, and is able to absorb some of his warmth. Now the other Kafra was just too cold, so she decided she would move to the beach. And the Twins lived happily ever after.%

(except in an alternate universe where one Kafra become obsessed with well-baked cookies and the other with crystal beads, and they became so greedy that they wouldn't let anyone save/storage unless that person gave them a certain amount of the items they wanted)

Just a thought ^_0

RE: Server remodeling - Myuuu - 09-22-2006 05:05 PM

Card Remover, please?
xDDD;;

(It's such a pain getting back cards and weapons. *sob*)

RE: Server remodeling - GM-Pandora - 09-22-2006 05:30 PM

No card remover, as I said in game, sorry!

RE: Server remodeling - Pyronic - 09-23-2006 03:06 AM

tasth whats cool about cards Icon_biggrin you gotta be careful waht you put em in.

RE: Server remodeling - Sekaru - 09-23-2006 07:32 PM

but then you gotta wait for the right thing ( I WANT A BROOCH FOR MY YOYO!!!!) see my point? lol

RE: Server remodeling - Pyronic - 09-25-2006 12:51 AM

i actully dont understand what you meant by that lol.

RE: Server remodeling - Motenai_Ronin - 09-25-2006 02:28 AM

he means you gotta wait for the right equip to come along before you can use the card

RE: Server remodeling - Rei Ayanami - 09-25-2006 08:44 AM

but that is just like any other part of life. you have to have patience and work hard to get the other items that goes with your.... well just about anything.