heRO-Server Forum
"Lv 89, done tons of nameless, what now?" - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Game Related (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Poll - Give Your Opinion! (/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+--- Thread: "Lv 89, done tons of nameless, what now?" (/showthread.php?tid=17289)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: "Lv 89, done tons of nameless, what now?" - Aaronock - 11-07-2010 12:41 AM

I refuse to join Behemoth and RObots in WoE.
But no other options exist.
I lack time and resources to remake NE.

Guess I will join a guild for MvPing...oh wait no fun PvM/MvP guilds exist.
Hm, guess I should just keep doing what I am and dick around at Tatachos or other random crap with my chars and soon grinding my Gypsy at Removers instead! *O*

Or I can do what everyone else is and sell my accounts for cash, I certainly could use some cash for paying off my loans from school...

RE: "Lv 89, done tons of nameless, what now?" - Ultima_Pi - 11-07-2010 07:58 AM

Namine Wrote:I'm not the only evil elitist players

Lrn2English

Eldakar Wrote:and brag at how good i am at this game with my newly bought account.

Anyways, my answer was "I've never reached 89+ on a low rate, so this poll doesn't apply to me"

RE: "Lv 89, done tons of nameless, what now?" - RoChickita - 11-07-2010 09:42 AM

I would try to get to 99 trans either way so when and IF 3rd class reaches heRO, you can rebirth asap again lol

RE: "Lv 89, done tons of nameless, what now?" - Incarn - 11-07-2010 09:44 AM

What if you reach 89+ not doing Nameless? :O! Amazing, I know.

Previously thought impossible, I have leveled my priest on random parties in Abyss Lake, Ice Dungeon, Magma Dungeon, Turtle Dungeon, New World (specifically Splendide Field), Rachel Sanctuary, low-end MvPing (Eddga, Phreeoni, Turtle General, Drake, Tao Gunka ftw), and DB/BB parties.

I really really want to go higher-tier. I don't have the gears/cards though, nor do I have the mentality that I can hunt something for more than two hours a day. Shorten that to an hour if it's something really easy like hydra or skeleton worker or whatever. Maybe I should use my 72 sage to hunt things, just to make things difficult and fun.

Same goes for WoE and PvP, I want to join but don't have the gears or mentality to hunt for them. I also don't wanna join Behe or RObots. :>

RE: "Lv 89, done tons of nameless, what now?" - Shikari - 11-07-2010 10:41 AM

They all apply to me x_x

Other would be chat or mine/fish

RE: "Lv 89, done tons of nameless, what now?" - Child of Bodom - 11-07-2010 11:02 AM

Do more nameless

RE:??"Lv 89, done tons of nameless, what now?" - Namine - 11-07-2010 01:14 PM

Ultima_Pi Wrote:
Namine Wrote:I'm not the only evil elitist players

Lrn2English

My excuse is that I'm a math teacher and not an english teacher, and I'm going to stick with it.

RE: "Lv 89, done tons of nameless, what now?" - Ayna - 11-07-2010 04:16 PM

Keep leveling. 89 isn't even acceptable for a trans. I need them in the 90s.

RE: "Lv 89, done tons of nameless, what now?" - Namine - 11-07-2010 04:34 PM

I set 89 in the poll because 89 is the magic number that allows you to party with the lv 99s XD

RE: "Lv 89, done tons of nameless, what now?" - Ayna - 11-07-2010 11:06 PM

Oh, I know. 89 still feels half-assed.