heRO-Server Forum
GM-12 : Players evaluation - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Game Related (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Poll - Give Your Opinion! (/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+--- Thread: GM-12 : Players evaluation (/showthread.php?tid=1947)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: GM-12 : Players evaluation - n3xus - 07-23-2006 01:46 AM

she doesn't act responsible as a gm enough. she does help the players and answers questions and all that. but there are also times where some of her actions are "questionable" at best. if i were a new player and saw the things i did, i would have looked for a different server.

RE: GM-12 : Players evaluation - Kaede - 07-23-2006 03:16 AM

Gotta agree on the clone/questionable actions though ... I never asked to be cloned and next thing I know people are telling me there's were clones of me in PvP... As a normal player I have no problem with her, but as a GM it's a totally different story ...

RE: GM-12 : Players evaluation - DaN!eL - 07-23-2006 04:44 AM

Icon_eek Loosen up people...

RE: GM-12 : Players evaluation - Nadia - 07-23-2006 07:18 AM

For me, GM-12 was the GM who are online the most often when I play (for not say thince few day the unique).

I have already see her ban a bot.
And I have never see her, talk something in french who are offensive.

RE:??GM-12 : Players evaluation - Ultima_Pi - 07-23-2006 07:30 AM

SwiftStrike Wrote:Queen over there doesnt know what shes talking about, GM-12 is the best sub GM by far ;D

DaN!eL Wrote:Icon_eek Loosen up people...

Nadia Wrote:And I have never see her, talk something in french who are offensive.

Ignorance is bliss, isn't it?

RE: GM-12 : Players evaluation - SwiftStrike - 07-23-2006 09:13 AM

I don't think you want my comments on Ultima, I'll keep her in a "bliss" state.

RE:??GM-12 : Players evaluation - Reis - 07-23-2006 10:45 AM

SwiftStrike Wrote:I don't think you want my comments on Ultima, I'll keep her in a "bliss" state.

Very considerate of you. I'll keep my comments on you to myself also, at least not til I decide to get myself banned.

I have seen screenshots of GM 12 being very rude in prontera. People who are saying things about GM 12 arent speaking without proper evidence. Banning a bot...is a proper GM duty, and if a player reports a bot of course she has to ban it.

This technical GM thing. What does it exactly mean?

RE: GM-12 : Players evaluation - ClouD1 - 07-23-2006 01:38 PM

me like this Gm Icon_smile haha me little princess

RE: ??GM-12 : Players evaluation - SwiftStrike - 07-23-2006 02:00 PM

Reis Wrote:
SwiftStrike Wrote:I don't think you want my comments on Ultima, I'll keep her in a "bliss" state.

Very considerate of you. I'll keep my comments on you to myself also, at least not til I decide to get myself banned.

I have seen screenshots of GM 12 being very rude in prontera. People who are saying things about GM 12 arent speaking without proper evidence. Banning a bot...is a proper GM duty, and if a player reports a bot of course she has to ban it.

This technical GM thing. What does it exactly mean?

Where did you come from?It was directed towards Ultima, I dont care if its your best friend, stay out of it, unless your her, you can join in too, and where do I say I care much for anyones opinion,much less yours.

RE: GM-12 : Players evaluation - Vitor - 07-23-2006 06:39 PM

"I have seen screenshots of GM 12 being very rude in prontera"

GM-12 being rude...impossible, she is very nice, and she is working to improve her skill like a gm, or do u think some people borned like a gm?
give her time, certaly she will be better
bah??