heRO-Server Forum
Veteran Rewards Bug - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Game Related (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Veteran Rewards Bug (/showthread.php?tid=23559)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Veteran Rewards Bug - GM-Pandora - 03-05-2014 05:23 PM

Sorry about that Stomp, should be fixed for you.

Anyone else that encounters problems please let us know either here or via ticket.

RE: Veteran Rewards Bug - GM-Pandora - 09-01-2014 04:02 PM

Bump Icon_sad

We re-introduced that bug by mistake. If you experience problem collecting your veteran rewards let us know!

RE: Veteran Rewards Bug - azurerogue - 09-01-2014 05:28 PM

Tried and had issues on two accounts/characters:

Albus Dumbledore

Stagedive

RE: Veteran Rewards Bug - Story Teller - 09-01-2014 06:12 PM

I'm a veteran too~ where is my pudding you dang whipper snappers!

RE: Veteran Rewards Bug - GM-Pandora - 09-01-2014 08:55 PM

@Albus both those accounts show to have collected the rewards according to the variables, what was the issue? Please note that veteran rewards can only be collected once per account.

People who experience the bug simply aren't able to collect anything, the npc doesn't recognize them as veteran.

RE: Veteran Rewards Bug - Story Teller - 09-02-2014 01:44 AM

[Image: bug_zps960eed73.png]

RE: Veteran Rewards Bug - azurerogue - 09-02-2014 02:29 PM

(09-01-2014 08:55 PM)GM-Pandora Wrote:  @Albus both those accounts show to have collected the rewards according to the variables, what was the issue? Please note that veteran rewards can only be collected once per account.

People who experience the bug simply aren't able to collect anything, the npc doesn't recognize them as veteran.

Ah, misunderstood then. I thought each month you were supposed to be able to collect the rewards again and I assumed this operated based on calendar month. I'd collected rewards in August and thought I should be able to collect them again since it's September now. But if it's just set based on the last date collected then I understand why I can't collect at the moment.

RE: Veteran Rewards Bug - EggShen - 09-02-2014 03:52 PM

It is based on calendar month, you should be able to retrieve the rewards on September 1st.

RE: Veteran Rewards Bug - GM-Pandora - 09-02-2014 08:49 PM

It's indeed per month, the rewards are available from the first day of the month, Albus your account show that september rewards have been collected already.

RE: Veteran Rewards Bug - azurerogue - 09-02-2014 09:09 PM

Huh, guess I just forgot then. Thanks Icon_razz