heRO-Server Forum
Parus element - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Game Related (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Suggestions/Questions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: Parus element (/showthread.php?tid=29818)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Parus element - sheam - 02-05-2018 05:26 PM

(02-05-2018 03:17 PM)The Legendary Joe Wrote:  http://ratemyserver.net/index.php?page=misc_table_attr
All Armor types are lvl 1 Elements. Parus here use wind spells with pretty high int.
^this tbh. is like math table they give u in school but for ro.

RE: Parus element - GM-Ayu - 02-05-2018 10:47 PM

Though from personal experience as a player, wind armor alone did not feel like it's enough against Parus if you land on an unfortunate island with more than 2 of them at once. You'll need additional wind resistance beyond the armor to be able to last long there unless you really spam those healing items.

RE: Parus element - Bakorzero - 02-06-2018 02:03 AM

I ended up using hiding skill to evade its high magic attack though I can hold one or two strikes. Glad it has a bit slow cast, my problem now is mingming. Also that map design kinda uhh... And that warp portal that teleport you in the middle of MVP =_=, now I need to learn backsliding too...

RE: Parus element - Aaronock - 02-06-2018 11:25 AM

I've been farming Parus a lot the past week (no good drops from them yet though).

You'll want the following on the map:

1. Wind Armor: Good stuffs, if lacking, you'll haveta go to Earth.
2. Dustiness Garment: Wind element reduction, can be anything, I've been using a Dragon Manteau one. If lacking, noxious carded garment or goibne's spaulders are next best bets.
3. Orc Warrior Shield: Helps a lot to further reduce damage from Parus.
4. Glorious Ring: I'm only wearing one but I have the HoTB combo. Two of these guys will reduce wind damage by even more.

Now that you've reduced their magic damage to mostly nothing you'll want to use Small Life Potions to not waste out too many pots and be forced to warp back too early.

Best of luck, its a fun map once you have what you need to succeed there on solo.

RE: Parus element - The Roger - 02-06-2018 11:55 AM

thunderproof potions are your friends also

RE: Parus element - Bakorzero - 02-07-2018 12:30 AM

I only have claytos armor, 2 safety ring, geffen helm, and is horn shield reduce magic damage ?

RE: Parus element - Aaronock - 02-07-2018 01:42 AM

(02-07-2018 12:30 AM)Bakorzero Wrote:  I only have claytos armor, 2 safety ring, geffen helm, and is horn shield reduce magic damage ?

Yes the horn shield will reduce the magic damage.
The safety rings will help as well since they give some mdef along with that Geffen Helm (higher the refine the better).

RE: Parus element - The Legendary Joe - 02-07-2018 03:28 AM

(02-07-2018 01:42 AM)Aaronock Wrote:  
(02-07-2018 12:30 AM)Bakorzero Wrote:  I only have claytos armor, 2 safety ring, geffen helm, and is horn shield reduce magic damage ?

Yes the horn shield will reduce the magic damage.
The safety rings will help as well since they give some mdef along with that Geffen Helm (higher the refine the better).

Technically, Doesn't ranged resists only reduce magic damage if they're further than 4 cells away from you? Thought there was something like that involved in Range resists.

RE: Parus element - Bakorzero - 02-07-2018 03:33 AM

wew I read in some other website that it doesnt Icon_sad

RE: Parus element - The Roger - 02-07-2018 06:45 AM

Magic is always ranged, else that has to be applied to other skills like AD and it would bypass Pneuma if under 4 tiles of distance Icon_razz