heRO-Server Forum
Another newcommer. - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Game Related (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Introductions & Departures (/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Another newcommer. (/showthread.php?tid=9441)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Another newcommer. - Leyrin - 04-03-2009 05:48 AM

Woah, didn't expect such a heartily welcome, suppose I chose the right server when I was looking for a small, but close bound community. Seen introduction posts on forums alot bigger than this one fall to forgotteness without as much as a hello. :>

A pirate guild? I'll be damned, but that sounds like just the thing for me, for I rate pirates as the third most awesome thing in the universe - they're practically just behind Zeppelins and Space Pirates in awesomeness!?I'll say hello to you guys later today when I get online, need to do some vacuuming and then drop by the optician.

Aaronock Wrote:...and no you aren't strange Icon_razz...

I'm amongst the strangest people you'll ever meet, for various reasons!

RE: Another newcommer. - Bloodbane - 04-03-2009 06:42 AM

Leyrin Wrote:Currently wondering if there's any social, chatty guilds with room for one more. Looking forwards to many hours of fun together with you all!

Nya Nya Crew welcomes you to hero.

To answer the above quote check the link in my sig.

RE:??Another newcommer. - DeAmascus - 04-03-2009 09:44 AM

Leyrin Wrote:I'm amongst the strangest people you'll ever meet, for various reasons!

Now you got ME interested. And welcome to heRO. It's fun as hell here. {Coming from someone who recently joined as well. ;D }

RE: Another newcommer. - GM-Aki - 04-03-2009 01:22 PM

Welcome to heRO Leyrin Icon_biggrin Enjoy!

RE:??Another newcommer. - Galt - 04-03-2009 06:54 PM

Leyrin Wrote:I'm amongst the strangest people you'll ever meet, for various reasons!
Welcome to the club. Icon_smile