heRO-Server Forum
Do you read? - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: The outside world (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: Do you read? (/showthread.php?tid=4017)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Do you read? - Sekaru - 11-13-2007 04:26 PM

yes yes I do

RE: Do you read? - Cloudy-Chan - 11-15-2007 06:11 AM

I only like reading stuff I am interested in, I think I could down the faraway tree once again (greated book I read as a kid)

RE: Do you read? - Former-GM-Chocolate - 11-28-2007 07:47 PM

Hm I read about 40 books(400pg+) per year xP... I love to read, mostly any kinda book, I dislike horror stories, but other then that anything is good xD...
I am now reading the last book of the thrilogy of the golden compass, which I liked very much =D (btw, i read the first 2 in one week xD, that's how good!)
I recommend people to read, it's so good to open your mind, and yourself to new experiences =D, new places and new people. It's addictive though .__.

RE: Do you read? - Whispers - 12-16-2007 12:45 AM

I'm reading His Dark Materials by Philip Pullman (series of which The Golden Compass is the first book).

It's great.??=3

RE: Do you read? - zanias - 12-17-2007 03:02 AM

Wow. I'm glad I read this, I've all but forgotten about my book that I was supposed to be readin. Good book, The Tawny Man by Robin Hobb.

the whole series is written in first person. It's about a man who grows up learning how to use a magic called 'Skill'. He's torchered in order for him to fall into it. However his skill is tainted by the 'Wit' a type of beast magic that lets him bond with animals.

it gets really complicated from there... lol, you'd have to read the book.