heRO-Server Forum
Tell us about the most interesting person you've ever met in heRO - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Game Related (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Tell us about the most interesting person you've ever met in heRO (/showthread.php?tid=28287)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: Tell us about the most interesting person you've ever met in heRO - Story Teller - 09-03-2014 03:14 AM

(09-02-2014 10:14 PM)retaxis Wrote:  well when the guy says shit like 'you suck and the reason we lose is you' and stuff like that, it doesn't really feel like a fun place to play... then he started to just TK me during battlegrounds... I consider it mean but hey some people have different standards.

also, this was a while ago like 2012, maybe his changed his attitude now?
people sometimes change Icon_smile

That's called 'life'

RE: Tell us about the most interesting person you've ever met in heRO - Weapon - 09-04-2014 07:12 AM

Aqualys, for sheer determination.

Cassie, Capt K'Nuckles, Kittie and Alex for being genuinely fun people to hang around with and do dumb stuff with

All gone :c

RE: Tell us about the most interesting person you've ever met in heRO - Aaronock - 09-07-2014 09:39 PM

(09-02-2014 10:14 PM)retaxis Wrote:  well when the guy says shit like 'you suck and the reason we lose is you' and stuff like that, it doesn't really feel like a fun place to play... then he started to just TK me during battlegrounds... I consider it mean but hey some people have different standards.

also, this was a while ago like 2012, maybe his changed his attitude now?
people sometimes change Icon_smile

I got a simple solution to this particular problem.
Don't hang around people that make you miserable.

Not like there aren't other people to hang out with on a server.

And...if people harass you after you try to get away from them, you do have this awesome tool you can utilize called "support ticket." Take some screens to show that a certain someone(s) broke the rules, and GM's will handle punishment from there.

Real cyber bullying can be dangerous, but this server is a pretty safe environment if you know who to turn to for help, and you know what tools you can utilize to keep yourself from harm.

RE: Tell us about the most interesting person you've ever met in heRO - Story Teller - 09-07-2014 11:23 PM

I would say, give them a comeback that they will laugh at but also be awkward to reply back. :D

example:
mad bully person: "I'm so gonna (bleep) you (bleep) (bleep)"
my reply: "I love you too <3"
*awkwardness as he silence up*

Note: I actually did this to most people who didn't like me in a server because I either 1) killed them too much, 2) I'm too good in getting good stuff that they want, 3) I'm just too good (I actually got 3 mvps cards in a low server in 2 weeks since I marathoned 5 mvps per hour without killing any normal monsters)

(^@_@)^

RE: Tell us about the most interesting person you've ever met in heRO - The Legendary Joe - 09-08-2014 04:24 PM

(09-07-2014 11:23 PM)Story Teller Wrote:  I would say, give them a comeback that they will laugh at but also be awkward to reply back. :D

example:

Note: I actually did this to most people who didn't like me in a server because I either 1) killed them too much, 2) I'm too good in getting good stuff that they want, 3) I'm just too good (I actually got 3 mvps cards in a low server in 2 weeks since I marathoned 5 mvps per hour without killing any normal monsters)

(^@_@)^
I wonder how often these kinds of approaches to this problem has ended up with them pursuing you even harder and made you feel even more awkward?

RE: Tell us about the most interesting person you've ever met in heRO - Story Teller - 09-08-2014 11:59 PM

(09-08-2014 04:24 PM)The Legendary Joe Wrote:  
(09-07-2014 11:23 PM)Story Teller Wrote:  I would say, give them a comeback that they will laugh at but also be awkward to reply back. :D

example:

(^@_@)^
I wonder how often these kinds of approaches to this problem has ended up with them pursuing you even harder and made you feel even more awkward?

in total it's 0 to 4 :D

Rather... It's more like they are avoiding me instead of them trying to appeal to me @_@

RE: Tell us about the most interesting person you've ever met in heRO - Rankin - 09-10-2014 02:14 AM

Aaronock

RE: Tell us about the most interesting person you've ever met in heRO - Story Teller - 09-19-2014 06:19 PM

Old Man with Corn and Lady with Shovel!

RE: Tell us about the most interesting person you've ever met in heRO - Birzzle - 10-09-2014 02:34 AM

Tails, Undeadknight, Dim, Dika Ok

RE: Tell us about the most interesting person you've ever met in heRO - whitedraw - 10-10-2014 07:06 AM

I miss fat circe and fat Nara ;(