heRO-Server Forum
If you could take a week and travel anywhere in the world, where would you go? - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Game Related (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: If you could take a week and travel anywhere in the world, where would you go? (/showthread.php?tid=28623)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: If you could take a week and travel anywhere in the world, where would you go? - whitedraw - 01-21-2015 02:39 PM

You said Japan 2 times!!!

RE: If you could take a week and travel anywhere in the world, where would you go? - GM-Pandora - 01-21-2015 06:14 PM

I've always dreamt of visiting Egypt to see all the ancient egyptian sites. Machu Pichu in Peru would also be a dream destination.

More generally anywhere with sunshine would be nice right now during this cold canadian winter season.

Icon_smile

RE: If you could take a week and travel anywhere in the world, where would you go? - Mupfelsan - 01-21-2015 11:39 PM

If we do harakiri together then I will be fine with it Yuki Icon_twisted
@Marco: Hi Ok and we will meet at Munich again hopefully Icon_biggrin
@Panda: I would love to join the visit on Machu Pichu Icon_smile

RE: If you could take a week and travel anywhere in the world, where would you go? - CapitalVoii - 01-22-2015 01:55 AM

Russia. Hi

RE: If you could take a week and travel anywhere in the world, where would you go? - w@isAn - 01-22-2015 02:24 AM

@Marco : Hi Marco, thanks for your lovely postcard...(i'll never understand your handwriting... neverrrrr...) ThinkingIcon_eek

@Dear All : If you all love the following....

hot weather, peaceful country (no war), variety of foods, rich in cultures & traditions, friendly and kind ppl, safe from any dangerous natural disasters (e.g Tsunami, earth quakes, volcano), has many natural & historical attractions and many more...

Malaysia is your next station xD Evil No1

RE: If you could take a week and travel anywhere in the world, where would you go? - Mupfelsan - 01-22-2015 03:57 AM

I love money to travel there ! >: ))

RE: If you could take a week and travel anywhere in the world, where would you go? - whitedraw - 01-22-2015 08:49 AM

MONEY PLEASE SO I CAN VISIT ALL OF YOU

RE: If you could take a week and travel anywhere in the world, where would you go? - The Legendary Joe - 01-22-2015 07:28 PM

If there were a place in this Earth that's like a giant scrapyard with lots and lots of metal, that has a readily available source of Electricity and hot/cold running water that was devoid of any persons other than myself, then perhaps that place would be cool.

I could take my welding devices and make whatever out of all that scrap *-*

I would love a deserted island, but I don't want to deal with the pests of the tropics like malaria carrying mosquitos and the likes.

If a place with people is un-avoidable, I'd guess I'd want to go somewhere where I can learn some legitimate blacksmithing.

RE: If you could take a week and travel anywhere in the world, where would you go? - Sen - 01-23-2015 04:28 AM

Um, the scenic places like those lake thingies... I don't know how to explain it!

[Image: lake.jpg]

Places like this! This one is in Vietnam, but I'd happily go where there are relaxing and beautiful sights to feast my eyes on. Also, some peace and quiet is always welcome <3

RE: If you could take a week and travel anywhere in the world, where would you go? - Mupfelsan - 01-25-2015 01:49 AM

Ohh the place of the pic looks like my parents home region Sen Icon_biggrin