heRO-Server Forum
What do you do for money? - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: The outside world (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: What do you do for money? (/showthread.php?tid=10649)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: What do you do for money? - poeticwings - 10-16-2009 04:38 AM

Stock Market.

Lol just kidding. I apply for lots of scholarships so I can go to NYU (New York University). I shall gets a good edumacation because it costs 54k USD to go to NYU. If I fail I has no future. For everything else, there's my dad.

RE: What do you do for money? - Avogadro - 10-16-2009 12:25 PM

poeticwings Wrote:I shall gets a good edumacation because it costs 54k USD to go to NYU. If I fail I has no future.

While I applaud your efforts to get an education, I have to point out that the most expensive school does not translate into the best education. Paying more DOES NOT NECESSARILY EQUAL GETTING MORE.

RE: What do you do for money? - Lord Jericho - 10-19-2009 12:36 PM

I ask my drunk friends for money and they never remember <3

RE:??What do you do for money? - Général_Argos - 12-01-2009 10:02 AM

miltonhork Wrote:Hi
????I do for everything. Money is life. I have started a small investment of poetry...

should edit his signature....

RE:?? What do you do for money? - Ryu Van Burace - 12-01-2009 01:36 PM

Avogadro Wrote:?Paying more DOES NOT NECESSARILY EQUAL GETTING MORE.
Dangit Avo, don't make me swim over to yon labs and tape your hands to your thesis writing...stuff.
I get paid to be his intervention??conscience >.> and coding in .NET, SQL, C++, ASP.NET, blahhhhhh

RE: What do you do for money? - Rankin - 12-01-2009 04:25 PM

>.>
<.<
*shanks jericho and runs off with his money*

RE: What do you do for money? - F.x - 12-02-2009 12:39 PM

try begging irl. go to a busy spot like subway/bus station and put a cup in front of u. u can make more money than an average person(in America) if u find a good location. No1

*will try it one day*

RE: What do you do for money? - Lord Jericho - 12-02-2009 05:38 PM

*trows a nickle at fanimus?s cup * ?re ya go buddy keep up the good work Icon_smile

RE:??What do you do for money? - Silk - 12-02-2009 07:38 PM

poeticwings Wrote:Lol just kidding. I apply for lots of scholarships so I can go to NYU (New York University). I shall gets a good edumacation because it costs 54k USD to go to NYU. If I fail I has no future. For everything else, there's my dad Mastercard?.

<3

RE: ??What do you do for money? - poeticwings - 12-03-2009 04:12 AM

Silk Wrote:
poeticwings Wrote:Lol just kidding. I apply for lots of scholarships so I can go to NYU (New York University). I shall gets a good edumacation because it costs 54k USD to go to NYU. If I fail I has no future. For everything else, there's my dad Mastercard?.

<3

Mad

Tutoring = good pay.