heRO-Server Forum
feeding homunculus - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Game Related (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Suggestions/Questions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: feeding homunculus (/showthread.php?tid=13518)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: feeding homunculus - Zerrif - 03-04-2010 11:28 AM

On the topic of afk feeding by chemists in a town--

How do you make it so all your PM's come up in a chatbox? >.>

RE: feeding homunculus - azurerogue - 03-04-2010 11:48 AM

Under the friend menu (the other tab in the party menu) click the options button and you can choose to have 1:1 Pop ups between friends, and non-friends.

RE: feeding homunculus - Former-GM-Nara - 03-04-2010 01:45 PM

its alt+o

RE: feeding homunculus - Fyrus Carmin - 03-04-2010 02:32 PM

Alt + O are the Options, not the Friends Settings.

RE: feeding homunculus - Former-GM-Circe - 03-04-2010 06:00 PM

Alt+i.

It also has the alarm. You need yo have sound effects on (but can turn off the BGM) for this to work.
It makes the little login sound for each PM that brings up the 1:1 window.
Eg,
*I PM you. It makes the sound. You leave the box open, and I PM you again. It won't make any noise.
*I PM you. I makes the sound. You close the box after replying. I PM you again. It will make the sound.

RE: feeding homunculus - Former-GM-Nara - 03-04-2010 08:09 PM

D: I thought it was alt+0 or Alt+i, but i went with o since it options XD should have trusted my gut feeling lol.

RE:??feeding homunculus - poeticwings - 03-12-2010 06:21 AM

Iced Blue Wrote:I do like the idea of being warped to a different town, building, jail to test afk micro feeding.

And just for everything else. I was fishing one day and I like to put my cart window at the top of my client. @main was activated and I was spamming while watching anime, only checking every so often for 90% weight. I didn't see Mystra's broadcast and nearly failed making just a /swt emote. I mean, people would notice a major change in environment. I don't think staring at the top of my client while fishing is fun.

RE: feeding homunculus - TPC - 03-12-2010 07:35 AM

Another nice way to test for bot feeding would be for the GM to put up a chat box saying "<playername> enter" and then the player can enter next time they come to feed. If another feeding happens without the player entering the chat box then they fail the check.

RE: feeding homunculus - Seth~ - 03-12-2010 09:29 AM

I pm'ed a GM once and asked this, it is legal. As long its in towns.

RE: feeding homunculus - Seth~ - 03-12-2010 09:32 AM

I pm'ed a GM not so long ago, it is ok to afk feed in towns.