heRO-Server Forum
Random Downtime Chatter - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Game Related (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Random Downtime Chatter (/showthread.php?tid=2610)

RE: Random Downtime Chatter - Stealth - 05-16-2007 12:37 PM

somehow i'm close to a vampire, but i sleep too little for that, i usually stay awake till 8 am and sleep in the morning, but by noon i'm already awake, tho i'm not going too much outside Icon_mrgreen

RE: Random Downtime Chatter - Stealth - 05-16-2007 12:39 PM

les everybody concentrate our mind power on turning the server on ~ /O\ ~ Icon_mrgreen

RE: Random Downtime Chatter - GM-Pandora - 05-16-2007 12:54 PM

I'm actually surprised that the CP is up, since it's linked to the database which is on the server and the computer is shut down Icon_eek It's a mystery lol

RE: Random Downtime Chatter - DaN!eL - 05-16-2007 01:00 PM

Ghosts~ Icon_evil

RE: Random Downtime Chatter - Stealth - 05-16-2007 01:10 PM

GO ghosts!! turn it on turn it on turn it on turn it on turn it on turn it on turn it on turn it on turn it on turn it on turn it on turn it on turn it on!!! Icon_mrgreen

RE: Random Downtime Chatter - Bloody - 05-16-2007 01:11 PM

No ghosts, only Vampis today. Hmm doesn't your computer automatically turn on if it was turned off by electric shut down? Or did you shut it down before you went to work? The right choice would be shutting it down manually.. You don't want to get a Power Failure problem :\

RE: Random Downtime Chatter - GM-Pandora - 05-16-2007 01:38 PM

Either way the computer will not turn back on by itself. I shut it down this morning before I left for work at the request of the electrician actually.

RE: Random Downtime Chatter - Bloody - 05-16-2007 01:45 PM

You go back home in 3 hours?

RE: Random Downtime Chatter - Namine - 05-16-2007 01:58 PM

*wonders what kind of a job Ms. Pandora does to have some time in-between to visit the forums at work as well*

Namine finally got assigned a task and have something to do~ Better get off the forums and start working now Icon_biggrin

RE: Random Downtime Chatter - Motenai_Ronin - 05-16-2007 02:04 PM

hrm...more time for me to play Super Smash Brothers Melee then, got it yesterday Icon_biggrin