heRO-Server Forum
What do you do for money? - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: The outside world (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: What do you do for money? (/showthread.php?tid=10649)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: What do you do for money? - Keele Zeibel - 12-03-2009 04:42 PM

What do I do for money? Hmmm....

-Sell Drugs (Legally)
-Translate/Proofread English/French
-Repair Cars
-Maths Tutoring
-Prepare drinks, beers and shots

Yeah, I think that's it.

RE: What do you do for money? - Rankin - 12-03-2009 07:40 PM

*sigh* i sell video games for money. and test them before they come out. i <3 my job

RE: What do you do for money? - Lord Jericho - 12-03-2009 10:44 PM

I send text msg when my friends are out of Credit or in love fights Icon_smile << is making me wealthy

RE: What do you do for money? - ZetaLambdaNinja - 12-14-2009 12:19 AM

I have a small job at a sub shop, but most of my income during the school year is tutoring through my college.

It stinks, though, because this small, private college can only afford to pay me $7.50 an hour for tutoring in math. I much prefer tutoring outside of the college, where I can charge my own rates ($20-$25/hr).

RE: What do you do for money? - Manifus - 12-14-2009 01:49 AM

Yay I can finally contribute to a post like this...!

I'm an executive assistant! :D

Until I can start up my own thing.... Then I will take over... THE WORLD!
Wait, scratch that, this world sucks, I'll make my own! :D

RE: What do you do for money? - Balthor - 01-17-2010 12:41 AM

I'm a heavy equipment technician/fabricator/welder. I don't understand this "recession" we are in. I work more hours in a week then most people work in two or three.

RE: What do you do for money? - Ling - 01-17-2010 02:41 AM

I take my baseball bat, go to the beach, "paralyze" the birds, then I rip off their talons and feathers and sell the to the local black market. /...;
jk, I get money from mowing peoples lawns

RE: What do you do for money? - Snapplewee - 01-17-2010 09:14 AM

I work at Burger King.

Its half a block from my college, so its convenient. I'd be a manager, except I can't afford to work the hours required to be a manager. So I have a lot of manager responsibilities, but alas, I am not.

RE: What do you do for money? - cototox1100 - 01-17-2010 08:07 PM

I'm a man prostitute (expensive )

RE: What do you do for money? - Kenshiro-san - 01-17-2010 09:16 PM

I work in the Department of Education, but am still a student
Mom is a director of one of the most messed up schools in the city, so she gets lots of help from her clos friends (and me) to try and fix it. Therefore I'm hired for being manager of her summer camps, and I show teachers how to put grades online. I also help fix up the students in the classrooms (as in, I separate students into their homeroom, I assign teachers their homeroom and I coordinate each student's schedule) and other stuff like that.
I clean classrooms, and I babysit kids as well.

I'm also planning to take a part-time job at the gas station near my house at night, and I'm going to be a part-time waitress at my stepdad's restaurant along with that...
I also do homework assignments for other people for a small fee, or I check it for them and edit them to make them A+ worthy (which is weird, they get A+ on it and yet I'm failing 11nth grade xD).

And of course, my friends also prefer I don't do their homework for them so I instead just tutor them.

Long story short:
~Secretary/School Slave
~Soon to be Cashier
~Soon to be waitress (in like a month or two?)
~Babysitter
~Homework Check
~Tutor