heRO-Server Forum
BGs Item List - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Game Related (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: BGs Item List (/showthread.php?tid=19404)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE:??BGs Item List - Rankin - 06-29-2011 07:11 PM

Andaroo Wrote:While we're on the topic of broken things... why don't we nerf AD and EDP? /hmm.

If anything broke woe it was those two. Since trans classes were introduced, woe has been completely broken Icon_sad. I miss being able to tank an entire precast on a crusader like in non-trans--when woe wasn't broken. We've been playing with broken woe for years Icon_sad.
What is this I don't even.....

RE:??BGs Item List - Landon - 06-29-2011 10:31 PM

Snowhawk Wrote:Can the script be changed to actually increase defense when battling a Demi-Human???Not resist like Thara Frog, but actually just buff defense when against Demi-Humans?

Nah, I think thats near impossible

RE:??BGs Item List - Gojira - 06-29-2011 11:31 PM

Andaroo Wrote:While we're on the topic of broken things... why don't we nerf AD and EDP? /hmm.

If anything broke woe it was those two. Since trans classes were introduced, woe has been completely broken Icon_sad. I miss being able to tank an entire precast on a crusader like in non-trans--when woe wasn't broken. We've been playing with broken woe for years Icon_sad.

Stick to non-trans woe if you're too scared to press your pot button over 5x in trans.

RE: BGs Item List - Andaroo - 06-30-2011 01:45 AM

Gojira Wrote:Stick to non-trans woe if you're too scared to press your pot button over 5x in trans.

Stay out of non-trans woe if you're afraid of people that can break a precast without potting. Or are you gonna say retwoe is broken too?

RE: BGs Item List - Shikari - 06-30-2011 07:44 AM

I'm pretty sure DoE does retro woe, Lol.

RE:??BGs Item List - Gojira - 06-30-2011 10:13 AM

Andaroo Wrote:
Gojira Wrote:Stick to non-trans woe if you're too scared to press your pot button over 5x in trans.

Stay out of non-trans woe if you're afraid of people that can break a precast without potting. Or are you gonna say retwoe is broken too?

? God you're a tool.....The difference between retro and trans woes is the absence of spike damage in retro. Of course you can get away without potting.....It's also why retro was meant to be more ''newbie'' oriented when they implanted it but it ended up being another ''big guild'' fest with little to no space for new players who want to try woe out.

Now stop trying to change subject comparing official skill to custom unbalanced items.

RE: BGs Item List - Andaroo - 06-30-2011 01:38 PM

Ah, yes. retwoe was "implemented". All hail the trans classes that always were since the beginning of time. It would be absurd to think of proper woes occuring without them.

RE: BGs Item List - Merellis - 06-30-2011 01:43 PM

Retro WoE was implemented on this server, it started with regular WoE. o-o At least, if I recall correctly.

Now if you're talking official, then yeah, retro was first, but evolved into something arguably more fun.

And honestly, I'm going to be more afraid of someone who is potting their way through when they need to versus some fool who doesn't bring any healing items.

RE: BGs Item List - Andaroo - 06-30-2011 02:22 PM

I am talking about official. Retro worked fine for the couple years before RO came out with trans classes. When trans classes came out, tons of people raged and said they would break the game, how AD and EDP were overpowered etcetc. Now we treat it like the norm. I just find it funny how people say a class tanky enough to solo tank a precast in trans-woe will break the game, when there are several classes that could do it in non-trans woe--and have been doing it since the beginning of RO--and no one complains about that at all.

RE: BGs Item List - Merellis - 06-30-2011 02:37 PM

Okay, this might be fault for joining the conversation in this thread. But the topic that concerns the BG gear list right now is the fact that the Soul Linker can get upwards of 90%+ reduction from everyone in the castle while avoiding FC/Freeze and being able to High Jump away from Web/Strip/CC/Whatever. Give them an emp dagger and you have yourself a hilarious breaker.

If you want to continue a debate between Trans and Non-Trans, make a new thread and let this one get back on topic.