heRO-Server Forum
MORE Palettes! What do YOU want to see? - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Game Related (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Suggestions/Questions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: MORE Palettes! What do YOU want to see? (/showthread.php?tid=10159)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

MORE Palettes! What do YOU want to see? - Kelta - 06-01-2009 03:41 PM

This isn't really a suggestion, since, GM-Pandora pretty much gave me the "okay" to make MORE palettes for this wonderful server!

I'm planning on making a TON of palettes, to give users a more unique feel to what they truly want.

That said, i'm also taking requests. To put it simply, if you want something, like a custom palette, post here, becasue you may not get anouther chance. I'll take any and all requests (within reason. no transparent, neon eye blinding yellow, or 100% black palettes please.)

I should have this all done within a week.

Also, please don't say "we have enough palettes already" or "this is too much work for the gms" or whatever. I'm actually doing all the work in this, this is simply a donation, because i love this place so much,a nd palettes is really the only thing i'm good at.

RE: MORE Palettes! What do YOU want to see? - FrAcTuRe - 06-01-2009 04:36 PM

Gold hair!

RE: MORE Palettes! What do YOU want to see? - Fruityla - 06-01-2009 04:49 PM

Hair: A darker purple than RO purple
Clothing: Stuff that matches and/or goes with the orange hair we have. I did all that whining to get the orange hair added only to find there's barely anything that goes with it! D=

RE: MORE Palettes! What do YOU want to see? - Mister Reinn - 06-01-2009 05:09 PM

Mettalic Silver FTW!

RE: MORE Palettes! What do YOU want to see? - Kelta - 06-01-2009 05:22 PM

we have gold hair, its that ragnarok version of yellow or tan or whatever the hell it is.

bu ti am going to make a real black hair colour and a faded orange. (ragna style orange)

and i'll be adding orange clothing too. just not that bright orange D:

RE: MORE Palettes! What do YOU want to see? - Aaronock - 06-01-2009 06:06 PM

A soft green+blue palette please!
Andddd, a dark blue palette of some kind too.

Thanks for taking my suggestions btw :3

RE: MORE Palettes! What do YOU want to see? - Zeena - 06-01-2009 07:43 PM

I'd like a Medium Brown and Light Blue Combo, to go with the noble gem.
Also, what would be cool is a White and Light Yellow palette, with Gold embroidering, but I'm afraid it might be too light. Unless you could make it not so blinding, I think that'd be a really sweet palette.

RE: MORE Palettes! What do YOU want to see? - Ellie - 06-01-2009 09:25 PM

Palettes that come up as 3 colours on the dancers. (Eg, palette 85). Most of them are only done as 2, and 3 look svery effective.

Other than that, palettes that match a range of headgears.
Purple, gold and white might be nice?

RE:??MORE Palettes! What do YOU want to see? - Zeena - 06-01-2009 09:46 PM

Ellie Wrote:Palettes that come up as 3 colours on the dancers. (Eg, palette 85). Most of them are only done as 2, and 3 look svery effective.

Oh my goodness!
I was totally going to say that in my last post, but I didn't know if there were many three colored ones or not. Took the words right out of my mouth. Icon_biggrin

RE: MORE Palettes! What do YOU want to see? - The Legendary Joe - 06-01-2009 09:48 PM

We need more Good looking Green Palettes.??Possibly something for St Patties day Like green and black and Maybe a really light grey???Maybe something Insanely Pink and white with a hint of red to blind the masses?