heRO-Server Forum
Where do look when you want to buy or sell items? - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Game Related (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Poll - Give Your Opinion! (/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+--- Thread: Where do look when you want to buy or sell items? (/showthread.php?tid=10809)

Where do look when you want to buy or sell items? - BlueAlchemy - 07-30-2009 05:00 PM

When you realize that you need to buy something in game or just want to sell some stuff off... wheres the first place you go or where do you usually search first?

???? I usually just browse the vending section, but when I'm looking for a specific item. I usually search the forum shops or ask my friends.

RE: Where do look when you want to buy or sell items? - Sepharius - 07-30-2009 05:01 PM

Buying: Guildies, then friends, then main.

Selling: PC from main, overprice in vend. Evil

RE: Where do look when you want to buy or sell items? - Ellie - 07-30-2009 07:19 PM

All of the above, depending on the item, and how bad I want it.

RE: Where do look when you want to buy or sell items? - Slate - 07-30-2009 09:19 PM

I like to deal via vendors. I hate haggling and other price discussions that come from dealing with someone directly, so I keep tabs on vendors as much as I can to make sure I don't miss anything I might need. The same goes for selling things: except for fish and other mass heavy items, I deal almost exclusively via vending.

RE: Where do look when you want to buy or sell items? - Whispers - 07-30-2009 10:16 PM

All of the above when buying.

When selling I set up a merch along with throwing it in a thread shop.??You can haggle with me via the forum and I'll remove it from the merch shop whilst we settle on a transaction or you can settle for the price asked for in the shop.??Your choice.

I don't like offering to friends/guildies first unless I know someone who needs the item.??I have this thing against putting one person before another due to personal preference.??Even though I like this person better doesn't make them all the more worthy of the item, in my not-so-humble opinion. Icon_razz

RE: Where do look when you want to buy or sell items? - annuit - 08-07-2009 10:13 PM

I always announce it on main while searching prontera.