heRO-Server Forum
PvP - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Game Related (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Poll - Give Your Opinion! (/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+--- Thread: PvP (/showthread.php?tid=11431)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

PvP - Diallo - 09-10-2009 02:34 PM

heRO is getting LAME. And PvP is getting more LAME. So I write this post to say that heRO SHOULD be turned into an allout PvP server, except for towns. It WILL make the server more interesting and WILL make it not so LAME, and it WILL bring more players to server, which WILL, consequencly make the server even more less LAME and bring it into the status of slightly, Entertaining. Should heRO be changed to a PvP server. It is up to YOOOOOOOOOOUU!Icon_twistedIcon_twistedIcon_twistedIcon_twisted

LETS MAKE THIS SERVER NOT LAME!

RE: PvP - Jupiter - 09-10-2009 02:37 PM

I Conquer!!!!Icon_biggrin

RE: PvP - Counterweight - 09-10-2009 02:39 PM

Indubitably! Icon_biggrin Icon_wink

RE: PvP - F.x - 09-10-2009 02:45 PM

+1 and LOL @ Diallo.

hallarious/good point /no1

...but i see so many flawed logic in this...

RE: PvP - Session - 09-11-2009 01:56 AM

*cough*

I wish someone'd explain sarcasm to me again....I wanna figure this one out Icon_wink

RE: PvP - Flapjack - 09-11-2009 03:16 AM

No candy skulls for you, Mr. Diallo. Icon_razz

RE: PvP - Sakurato - 09-11-2009 08:13 AM

Diallo Wrote:WILL, consequencly make the server even more less LAME

awesome words tom <3.

now where's my mystic muffler you fatty?

RE: PvP - Ellie - 09-11-2009 08:47 AM

But WILL it chase away more players than it attracts, and people quitting, since they would find such an ideaLAME?

XD

RE: PvP - Aqualys - 09-11-2009 09:10 AM

If heRO becomes a PVP server, I quit. I find pretty stupid the idea of changing an already established non-PK server into one (or vice versa), to be honest.

RE: PvP - Yuriohs - 09-11-2009 09:32 AM

Most people who rag, most people who quit and comeback, usually do it for WoE or PvP.

Not saying, HeRO needs to be like that, considering HeRO isn't really a pvp/woe type of server. Not saying it doesn't have pvp/woe, just saying nothing really goes towards it.
Because, HeRO isn't that kind of server.

Trying to make it, into something it isn't is pretty fail.
Not saying adding anything PvP wise is fail, but trying to base DA WHOLEZ SERVER around it is fail.

Adding things like, an exclusive dark/light pvp battle ground (lol don't know the coding for that but its just an idea) or have some kind of Quest that allows a dark and light party to go through a dungeon together, then end up in a pvp battle against eachother after.

lol I don't know, but don't make the whole server turn pvp.

I would love for HeRO to be pvp server, but im pretty sure there are allllllot of social guilds who wouldn't.