heRO-Server Forum
Homunculus assit in MVP - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Game Related (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Help & Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+--- Thread: Homunculus assit in MVP (/showthread.php?tid=14232)

Pages: 1 2 3

Homunculus assit in MVP - Seth~ - 05-03-2010 04:55 PM

I am kinda stuck. I googled the subject and I got

Amistr is a good meat shield, castling can help you get mob off you.
Vanilmirth is okay can kill mobs and survives okay against an MVP.
Filir can kill small MVP with its S.B.R.44, and flee helps against sertain monsters to and isn't as useless as Amistr in killing mobs.
Lif can supper fast help you locate the MVP, and can kill the other creatures relatively fast.

But I am silly to have an Amistr. I got a Vanilmirth on Seth. I don't want another Vanilmirth. Please Help.

Icon_confusedIcon_cry

RE: Homunculus assit in MVP - Fyrus Carmin - 05-03-2010 05:02 PM

I choose Lif, personally :
-She might not be better at tanking than Amistr, but she can endure a lot.
-She's a better attacker than Amistr, probably less than Vanilmith, but probably better than Filir (As far as I know, SBR 44 is based on Intimacy, and it's quite slow to build with an Homunculus, unless you're playing every day.)
-As you stated, you can quickly locate what you're seeking.

The only throwback with Lif is having her evolved before she can seriously rack up damage.

RE: Homunculus assit in MVP - Corporal - 05-03-2010 10:55 PM

Amistr is just there to tank it so the MVP doesn't kill you. Probably one of the better PVM homuns, but yeah.

RE: Homunculus assit in MVP - Seth~ - 05-04-2010 12:50 AM

Well atm Amistr dies before Anubis does (my default training ground). Granted my second Creator has still relatively low DEX so slow cast time.

I just might DEL amistr a make a Lif named Ryuuk. Laugh

RE: Homunculus assit in MVP - Corporal - 05-04-2010 02:31 AM

How slow do you kill anubis? o.o

RE: Homunculus assit in MVP - Seth~ - 05-04-2010 02:50 AM

Well, i am using cold bolt lv 3, and amistr. My base DEX is 87, INT is 99 and I have 2 grain earings.

RE: Homunculus assit in MVP - Corporal - 05-04-2010 09:42 AM

Any other homun would probably have died before you killed it as well (unless it's attacking the anubis as well, but then I don't see why your sheep is dying before the anubis dies).

RE: Homunculus assit in MVP - Aaronock - 05-04-2010 10:05 AM

Needs more Pot Pitch Icon_razz

RE: Homunculus assit in MVP - TPC - 05-04-2010 10:42 AM

Go with a lif, lifs are fun.

RE: Homunculus assit in MVP - azurerogue - 05-04-2010 10:48 AM

Amistrs are terrible. Always. They are outperformed in every situation by at least one other homunculus. My old vanilmirth could flee tank any low end MVPs (and could even flee tank through Dracula's Hell's Judgment). My current Lif is fairly tanky and can out DPS Amistr by the thousands. I've never used a Filir but since (if their +flee skill is fixed yet) they can achieve insane flee I'd imagine it wins versus Amistr for "tanking" as well.

Amistrs are terrible. Always.