heRO-Server Forum
"Lv 89, done tons of nameless, what now?" - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Game Related (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Poll - Give Your Opinion! (/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+--- Thread: "Lv 89, done tons of nameless, what now?" (/showthread.php?tid=17289)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

"Lv 89, done tons of nameless, what now?" - Namine - 11-06-2010 10:26 PM

I'm sure I'm not the only evil elitist players who keep pondering for players on @main or other players, but once you've done so many nameless parties, get your characters to a very respectable lv 89+ or so (or even trans lv 89+), what do you do now? What do you hope to accomplish or plan to do next once you reach this point?

Comments and replies, goooooo! Icon_smile

RE: "Lv 89, done tons of nameless, what now?" - Eldakar - 11-06-2010 10:48 PM

Sit in pront afking.

Then use heRO as a cool chatting client.

And dont forget join a social guild and brag at how good i am at this game with all my anubis and nameless experience.

RE: "Lv 89, done tons of nameless, what now?" - Aaronock - 11-06-2010 11:06 PM

I picked the two I care about at this time. :<

RE:??"Lv 89, done tons of nameless, what now?" - Sepharius - 11-06-2010 11:13 PM

Eldakar Wrote:Sit in pront afking.

Then use heRO as a cool chatting client.

And dont forget join a social guild and brag at how good i am at this game with all my anubis and nameless experience.

Don't forget geo extermination and pro Hill Wind killing!

RE: "Lv 89, done tons of nameless, what now?" - Mystic - 11-06-2010 11:18 PM

After doing "tons of nameless" it would be a refreshing change to go to another dungeon, not even for exp, but just something that requires a different strategy. Maybe level a new character using non-conventional levelling methods like an Int build Knight, or a battle Priest. Play around with different stat/gear combinations to do silly things like playing a dedicated Abracadabra sage. Join a WoE guild for that drive to improve yourself and pit your skills against other players in a teamwork-oriented setting. Help other players develop their own skills by passing on wisdom you've gained through playing. Just a few things to do Icon_wink

RE: "Lv 89, done tons of nameless, what now?" - The Legendary Joe - 11-06-2010 11:22 PM

Well, I got 89+ trans even without nameless.??I do like parties with my friends, and I do like High tier stuffs.??

When I'm genuinely bored with stuffs, I tend to make new characters for different or??strange builds. There's a reason I have 3 High Priests, A lord knight and a Knight that's 95 and on it's way to transing,??A Pally, and 2 Crusaders, 2 Ninja's,??and multiple builds of sages.

I've discovered Brandish is much more fun to me than Bowling bash, and cheaper in SP cost too.

Of Course, I like to better myself so Grinding for gears and money is always a must. Most times I make a new character, there's some sort of Special gear I HAVE to have before it's usable or good (IMO). Other times there are special projects I have to keep myself busy, Like??The +10 gears for my Mdef set (with like 68 hard physical defense and 87 Mdef) that keep me coming here. With??gearing like this, there should be No reason whatsoever that Pouring should ever kill me. (even if GTB card is easier to get, that ruins the fun). Seeing as how my knight will prolly be luring it's fair share of parties,??and how I want stuffs from Thor's, I should probably work on getting myself a +7 (or better) Alice Carded Stone Buckler, +7 (or better) Pasana Odin's Blessing and +7 (or better) Magni's Cap.

(Some of those characters I've made have come from trying to farm certain items or cards in a more efficient or less expensive manner, For example A Agi Shield Crusader. Agi to lessen the ammount of healing items used, Shield for defender so Penomena's don't hurt so much since they're hard to dodge on a swordie. In retrospect, it was a lousy idea.)

Part of being in a guild to woe comes with the fact I want??Guild Dungeon items, and I'm too cheap to pay??1m+ for stuff I'm just going to??break at the refiners.??Unrelated note, this thread reminded me I need to mine some more so I can see If I'm lucky enough to get that brocca??or the Tjunkletti or whatever it's called.

Also, keep in mind, that when I start my characters, I plan for the??maximum amount of levels and skills they can get. So Until I hit 99/70 on every one of those chars I've started, they're not "respectable" in any regards.

RE: "Lv 89, done tons of nameless, what now?" - Eldakar - 11-07-2010 12:14 AM

Namine you should realy add the "Use hero as a high tech chatting program" option. Im sure a lot of people will choose that.

RE: "Lv 89, done tons of nameless, what now?" - Namine - 11-07-2010 12:19 AM

Stop trying to make clear of what I'm trying to imply in a clever and polite manner in an effort to orally motivate people to do something =(

RE: "Lv 89, done tons of nameless, what now?" - Matrim Cauthon Jr - 11-07-2010 12:27 AM

I'd say make new characters and work to improve your gear & such.

RE: "Lv 89, done tons of nameless, what now?" - pnutbuttajelly - 11-07-2010 12:36 AM

Join a competitive guild or make a competitive guild and WoE. Please.