heRO-Server Forum
Elixir is Cute - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: The outside world (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Art/Creation (/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+--- Thread: Elixir is Cute (/showthread.php?tid=18760)

Pages: 1 2

Elixir is Cute - Under Score - 03-17-2011 12:14 PM

haha while offline in the Game my pastime to to make something useful in Photoshop. and I just remember my guild Elixir's cute icon so i made a version of mine Kissy

[Image: mini-ex.gif]

you can also see the full detail of my work here: http://freezknkoy.deviantart.com/#/d3bu0fi

RE: Elixir is Cute - Story Teller - 03-17-2011 12:41 PM

Are trying to learn dark scanner style in Photoshop? I can see that you are trying to convert pictures into that style in your deviant.

RE: Elixir is Cute - Under Score - 03-17-2011 12:45 PM

LOL, actually the black background there is unfinished picture of that... but although it is cute so i upload it too..

RE: Elixir is Cute - Under Score - 03-18-2011 12:36 AM

by the way that is dark scanner style? can you show me some samples of that? i really don't have any idea about the style. Thinking

RE: Elixir is Cute - Whispers - 03-18-2011 12:46 AM

Aghhh - That's adorable.??You should try to shrink it down to 24x24 and see if Yuki will use it.??=p

[EDIT]

btw - What happens if one drinks that potion? I mean to the person and the living potion/bottle. =p

RE: Elixir is Cute - Story Teller - 03-18-2011 12:49 AM

Here's sample of how dark scanner style is like. You take a picture of the person and modify it to a degree. Btw, this is not my artwork just something I found on the web when I was roaming around to learn new stuff.
[Image: ascannerdarkly.jpg]

EDIT: Silly Whisper, obviously you are going to poop out a poring with that bottle ;D

RE: Elixir is Cute - Whispers - 03-18-2011 01:09 AM

I'll take a dozen, then! I'll call them poorings! :D

btw, that looks like a hungover Keanu Reeves. "Wuh? Huh? Where's Bill? How'd you get in the matrix? Why am I naked? Where's my black leather duster? Dude..." =p

RE:??Elixir is Cute - Under Score - 03-18-2011 11:26 AM

Story Teller Wrote:Here's sample of how dark scanner style is like. You take a picture of the person and modify it to a degree. Btw, this is not my artwork just something I found on the web when I was roaming around to learn new stuff.

EDIT: Silly Whisper, obviously you are going to poop out a poring with that bottle ;D

Thanks that's good, but by the way the art i made is not dark scanner, it is called vexel art or you can also called it Vector

RE:??Elixir is Cute - Under Score - 03-18-2011 11:41 AM

Whispers Wrote:btw - What happens if one drinks that potion???I mean to the person and the living potion/bottle.??=p

he/she will become living mucus XD Icon_twisted

RE:??Elixir is Cute - Heartache - 05-07-2011 11:05 AM

Story Teller Wrote:Here's sample of how dark scanner style is like. You take a picture of the person and modify it to a degree. Btw, this is not my artwork just something I found on the web when I was roaming around to learn new stuff.

Hehe yes... It's easy to get confused here. Story Teller, the style is just called vector. What you are referring to with that picture is not 'dark scanner', but "Scanner Darkly", link, a 2006 movie with Keannu Reaves. The whole movie is about people on a drug called Substance B or something, and everything looks like a cartoon (vectorized).

I love your style UnderScore Love