heRO-Server Forum
:: proceeds to bang head on a brick wall :: - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Game Related (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Suggestions/Questions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: :: proceeds to bang head on a brick wall :: (/showthread.php?tid=18770)

:: proceeds to bang head on a brick wall :: - Vahn_ashwood - 03-18-2011 12:57 AM

Circe's new event has killed my game whenever I go to pront, and almost all my alts are saved there! >< what to do?[Image: 2dtnpld.gif]

RE: :: proceeds to bang head on a brick wall :: - Whispers - 03-18-2011 01:06 AM

The only thing I've ever found that fixes a recent-update crash is a complete reinstall.

Some people try to roll back their update log so they can re-DL the update, but that has never worked for me. =\

RE: :: proceeds to bang head on a brick wall :: - Former-GM-Circe - 03-18-2011 01:29 AM

HAVE A BEER!

Or you'd need to patch yer heRO patcher thing, ye ken?
If yer have, and it's not workin' all nice like, go into yer neoncube.file, roll the number back to say... 155, save the file and repatch yer heRO patcher.

If that fails take it on face to face like a man!

RE: :: proceeds to bang head on a brick wall :: - Ngjoko - 03-18-2011 01:50 AM

you speak funny, circe in green robes and luck o' irish hat.
Gee, i'd not yet logged in for a while, hope for no problems.

RE: :: proceeds to bang head on a brick wall :: - Vahn_ashwood - 03-18-2011 02:35 AM

:: chuckles :: well, wee lass, it taerned aout taht I jest nehded to update mae patcher. so sorrae fer makin yeh sound like a fool!

RE: :: proceeds to bang head on a brick wall :: - Kittie - 03-18-2011 07:11 AM

Gah... i have the same and not to long ago i re-downloaded heRO already...
Man i really hope re-patching helps cause i don't feel like waiting another 4 (or more) hours to download HeRO again... :/

Edit: great... re-patching doesn't work Sweat
It hasn't even been 3 months since i re-downloaded it.. so can;t be that my version of heRO is to old

RE: :: proceeds to bang head on a brick wall :: - Vahn_ashwood - 03-22-2011 11:20 AM

lol kittie you didn't save the installer?

RE: :: proceeds to bang head on a brick wall :: - Kittie - 03-23-2011 02:18 AM

Nah my boyfriend cleaned out my laptop like 3 days before the quest was implented (aka bai bai downloads map) Sweat

But its fixed now... i deleted my data map and copied the one from my BF (was a tip from a guildmate) that worked... Maybe i shouldn't expand the data.grf anymore x_x