heRO-Server Forum
settling into a server. (looking for guild) - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Game Related (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Guilds (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: settling into a server. (looking for guild) (/showthread.php?tid=19459)

settling into a server. (looking for guild) - Heartwielder - 06-06-2011 12:52 AM

Hello, I'm new to this server and I'm looking for an active, friendly guild to have awesome adventure times with

I am currently a mage, but i have been a level 65 Wizard on a 1/1/1 server, so I have some experience with the class

IGM is Harron

hope to hear from you soon Ok

RE: settling into a server. (looking for guild) - Ngjoko - 06-06-2011 01:07 AM

hello, not trying to burst your bubble, but most guilds don't recruit newbies for some reasons. Good luck with the guild hunt and have fun. Icon_biggrin

RE: settling into a server. (looking for guild) - Former-GM-Circe - 06-06-2011 02:43 AM

Plenty of guilds recruit newbies, especially the adventure/party based ones.

RE: settling into a server. (looking for guild) - iSpam - 06-06-2011 04:20 AM

are you willing to woe?

RE: settling into a server. (looking for guild) - Millia - 06-06-2011 10:24 AM

from woe guilds atleast behe recruits newbies

RE: settling into a server. (looking for guild) - Heartwielder - 06-06-2011 01:38 PM

I've never WoE'd before, and I'm more focused on having fun and leveling than pvp really

any other friendly, fun guilds out there? people I should pm, anything would be lovely Icon_smile

RE: settling into a server. (looking for guild) - jokerjay12345 - 06-16-2011 04:53 PM

Feel free to join, my guild, we just started are accepting any low levels and newbies, we party and help each other level.

RE: settling into a server. (looking for guild) - Shikari - 06-16-2011 04:59 PM

There's FoH, all the members are pretty nice, but its being rebuilt so to speak.

RE: settling into a server. (looking for guild) - Angel - 06-17-2011 06:21 PM

Ehm, I recommend you join Elixir or Fires of Heaven. They got the friendliest players and they do parties a lot.

and oh I almost forgot...

Welcome to heRO!

RE:??settling into a server. (looking for guild) - Nero - 06-19-2011 02:39 AM

Angel Wrote:Ehm, I recommend you join Elixir or Fires of Heaven. They got the friendliest players and they do parties a lot.

and oh I almost forgot...

Welcome to heRO!