heRO-Server Forum
so... what's with the missing picture? - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Game Related (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Suggestions/Questions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: so... what's with the missing picture? (/showthread.php?tid=20515)

Pages: 1 2

so... what's with the missing picture? - iSpam - 10-04-2011 02:14 AM

http://www.pandoraonline.net/heRO_wiki/images/7/74/Gems.jpg

RE: so... what's with the missing picture? - The Legendary Joe - 10-04-2011 02:21 AM

Who knows, maybe??there's a step beyond the highest rank of??royalty that gets a tiara that can turn them into sailor moon or something?

Or maybe it's just blacked out to show "Hey your character could be like these 5 random people you've never met before in your entire life!"

RE: so... what's with the missing picture? - Whispers - 10-04-2011 02:37 AM

iirc, they were still waiting on someone in T&D to render this tiara and necklace ensemble into a sprite:
    [Image: PrinCelol.png]

Not sure what it's supposed to do, though.??Thinking

˙ʎןןɐɹǝʇıן pǝʇǝɹdɹǝʇuı ǝq oʇ ʇou??˙ǝɔǝıd ןɐɔıɹıʇɐs

RE: so... what's with the missing picture? - iSpam - 10-04-2011 06:09 AM

@joe. if it's the latter, i'd be really disappointed LOL

@whispers. so much for nobility "gem" Laugh an exclusive nice bot gear would make the nobility system shine back again tho :D

RE: so... what's with the missing picture? - Shikari - 10-04-2011 06:41 AM

Sure if you're willing to sell your soul to beat Suijin's alts.

RE: so... what's with the missing picture? - Whispers - 10-04-2011 07:41 AM

Just to make it clear:??My post was a joke.??I don't wanna be blamed and banned for making everyone think we're getting some new tiara/necklace gear and inciting some riot.??=p

+50 points to whoever knows where my tiara/necklace combo comes from. You better hurry and get it right before Felicia gets here though, or she and her fancy bottom are going to be 50 points ahead of you.??Laugh

RE: so... what's with the missing picture? - iSpam - 10-04-2011 10:01 AM

sonofa. that's trollestia's gears xD why haven't i noticed that LOLOLOLOL

RE:??so... what's with the missing picture? - The Legendary Joe - 10-04-2011 04:14 PM

Whispers Wrote:Just to make it clear:??My post was a joke.??I don't wanna be blamed and banned for making everyone think we're getting some new tiara/necklace gear and inciting some riot.??=p
You had me going for a minute, making em think I was onto some crap with my sailor moon tiara theory.

RE: so... what's with the missing picture? - Whispers - 10-04-2011 06:49 PM

+50 points to iSpam.

Joe, your Sailor Moon/tiara idea made my Princess Celestia idea.??I mean, Sailor Moon is almost as outdated as the Power Rangers.??It's slightly a troll, but a kindhearted one.??:D

As for the missing picture, I'm with Joe and it being "your" character (if your char is a knight anyway... or perhaps an amorphous black blob in a Riddler costume) or that it's something uber for the most majestic of the royals.
Maybe they're working on a story arc where the king dies and someone has to kill his evil adviser who has taken his place upon the throne.??There can be only one, and all that good stuff.??Laugh

RE: so... what's with the missing picture? - ManiacManiac19 - 10-04-2011 07:18 PM

Whispers Wrote:+50 points to whoever knows where my tiara/necklace combo comes from. You better hurry and get it right before Felicia gets here though, or she and her fancy bottom are going to be 50 points ahead of you.??Laugh
I checked the forums too late! I wanted those points. Cry
Honestly no idea about the picture... maybe it will be "unlocked" when someone donates a certain amount of gold.. say 10 billion worth or so. :3

Or one of the royal models forgot to show up for screenshots.