heRO-Server Forum
Ban list - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Server Information (/forumdisplay.php?fid=44)
+--- Forum: Server Information (/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+--- Thread: Ban list (/showthread.php?tid=217)

RE: Ban list - GM-Pandora - 01-16-2008 07:19 PM

It's 06:20 on my watch Icon_razz

RE: Ban list - Général_Argos - 01-16-2008 07:29 PM

If a timer starts on a clock, it on ends on the same clock.. xd

RE: Ban list - GM-Pandora - 01-21-2008 01:28 AM

Found 3 bots earlier with the help of GM-Mystra

Who: Gheist
How Long: Permanent
What he/she did: Botting.

Who: Nosta

Who: Eviscerate

RE: Ban list - GM-Pandora - 01-22-2008 08:31 PM

Found 2 more bots, thanks to mioum.

Who: Nappi

Who: Abuu

RE: Ban list - GM-Aki - 02-07-2008 08:50 PM

Who: Spirit of Fire

RE:??Ban list - Spirit of Fire - 02-07-2008 08:58 PM

GM-Aki Wrote:Who: Spirit of Fire

u say at least i can try to defend myself... i explain to you my situation and ask u to say the GM Pandora wait for my explanation, i broke the english rules and i deserve the ban but i was not cheating, my wife was playing, i never going to admit i was botting... sry for be so bother for u but i need to try to explain... ok.

thx for everything

Spirit of Fire

RE: Ban list - Kikumaru - 02-07-2008 09:41 PM

Sorry for coming into this again Aki, but I'm just throwing out some more thoughts about this matter.

Alright, so your wife was playing? Well..as I stated on main earlier, even something such as "wquehyasiuhiuas" would suffice as a response to the 10+ members +2 GMs following her (if she was actually playing). Even if she doesn't speak English, she could speak in some other language and it would let us know, "Alright, this person isn't a bot, but they are still breaking a rule by not even knowing basic English".

Also, as stated before..your character Spirit of Fire was moving in a particular pattern. Your character walked from monster to monster and even got stuck at one point for a minute or so, then walked to the next monster (which was a Wild Rose) and your character continued to swing at the monster, despite it having Sanctuary casted on it.

Now, we'll say it was your wife playing and she doesn't know English. You would think she would at least think that was a bit awkward, yes? "Hmmm..I'm continuously attacking this enemy, but it's not dying like the rest of them..what's going on?". However..your character continued to attack, then was sent to jail.

Shortly after, you got upset over main, screaming "WTF!!!!!" and the like.

Now I have no proof of this of course, but I'm going to take a guess and throw out a scenario which occured:

You were occupying yourself with something else to do, such as..reading, watching television, talking on the phone, etc. when all of the sudden, you looked at your computer screen to see your character was in jail, so you made haste to main and tried to plead your innocence when this should have occurred BEFORE the jailing (all it would have taken was you leaning over your wife's shoulder, then typing something for her, wondering why all of these characters, including 2 GMs were following your character)

I'm not a detective by any means, but I do believe it is awkward that you posted on main about two to three minutes after you had been jailed. If this wife of yours was playing for you as you claimed she was, would you not have replied sooner than that? As I stated before..you could have leaned over her shoulder or something of the sort and typed for her when everyone was surrounding your character. It was announced there was a bot running around, when we all followed you, we began calling you a bot and actually sat there, watching your character move in a programmed fashion, but yet nothing was said from your character.

I even sent you a PM stating, "Are you really a bot? o.o;" and got no reply. I have talked with you before, but never thought you would do something such as this. There are many indications in which prove your character was botting. The possibility of your wife playing, if you have one that is, is less than 10%.

That is all.

RE:??Ban list - Spirit of Fire - 02-07-2008 10:59 PM

Kikumaru Wrote:....

im not gonna do of this an entretaiment for everyone (and i guess the GM's wont let that happen) but i can tell YOU Kikumaru... i dont care what u thinks and im not trying to insult u, is just, u dont have the right to talk about my situation, why r u messing with me, if u know me on game then u know im not a cheater, if not, the just dont open your mouth just that...

and sry GM's for answer to this guy/girlwhatever, but is not properly what he/she is doing

thx again and sry

RE: Ban list - GM-Pandora - 02-07-2008 11:15 PM

Regardless if you were botting or not (and the evidence are definatly not in your favor), it is positivly certain that you majorly failed bot-test, and this in itself is a banable offense. There were several witness, in fact I don't think there has ever been a clearer bot-check test.

RE:??Ban list - Spirit of Fire - 02-07-2008 11:25 PM

GM-Pandora Wrote:Regardless if you were botting or not (and the evidence are definatly not in your favor), it is positivly certain that you majorly failed bot-test, and this in itself is a banable offense. There were several witness, in fact I don't think there has ever been a clearer bot-check test.

ok np im banned is ok i accept the decition i just wanna say im not a botter ok

thx for all