heRO-Server Forum
Ban list - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Server Information (/forumdisplay.php?fid=44)
+--- Forum: Server Information (/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+--- Thread: Ban list (/showthread.php?tid=217)

RE: Ban list - GM-Pandora - 02-10-2008 01:39 AM

See 3 post above for the result with the chat log check.

Buffing is the first step, if there is no reaction, the gm will then talk directly to the person, so even newcomer who are not aware of our bot check will not fail it unless they are actually botting.

Ed has something constructive to add and his intervention was welcomed because it brought new information. The rest of you: this is not a debate thread ?>.>

GM-Aki and GM-Mystra were very thorough and professional in the check, there was no mistake about it.

RE: Ban list - teOx - 02-10-2008 02:45 AM

sorry if i sounded offensive GMs, i really didnt mean to question your actions. i just really didnt want an innocent person to be banned unless the person was guilty without a doubt. its just something i firmly believe in. i got a little heated thinking about it and my words came out harsher than i intended and i apologize.

RE: Ban list - GM-Pandora - 02-21-2008 07:33 AM

Who: V0rPexed
How Long: Permanent
What he/she did: Botting.

RE: Ban list - rams365 - 02-21-2008 11:14 PM

Yea i think i agree with teOx on this subject though. When I was a noob at the beginning of my time at this server, my friend told me to level at Glast Heim, by like trapping stuff with claymores. I usually turn off my chat bar when leveling because it gets in my way. So i was just trying to mob (failing miserably) i got randomly buffed. I was just thinking "WTF WAS THAT?" I just ignored it, I thought it was some kind of glitch and then I got randomly warped into the jail room. I was scared to death, but luckily after talking to the GM I was let go. Just sayin that the bot test doesnt really work on noobs.

RE: Ban list - GM-Ayu - 02-22-2008 12:33 AM

All of us are rather clear and precise. If we see that invisible buffing/sanct did not work out, we will usually @jail first, and do visible questioning there. If the player is indeed there, they'll definitely shout now and we'll easily send them back to where they are (not like you suffer any losses with a minor warp like that, nor does heRO have automatic system where you ban people if they entered jail 3 times and so on like other servers.)

We also have a few new and varied methods to perform our bot checks now in conjunction with the incoming Homunculus, so this misunderstanding should be further reduced in the future.

Thanks for your suggestions though Icon_wink

RE: Ban list - GM-Ayu - 02-23-2008 02:18 PM

Who: Epix + all related accounts

RE: Ban list - GM-Ayu - 02-28-2008 05:19 PM

Who: Method

RE: Ban list - GM-Ayu - 02-29-2008 09:26 PM

Who: hearmerawr + all related accounts