heRO-Server Forum
Ban list - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Server Information (/forumdisplay.php?fid=44)
+--- Forum: Server Information (/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+--- Thread: Ban list (/showthread.php?tid=217)

RE: Ban list - Iduncare - 03-06-2008 10:32 PM

i just looked it up on there, and theres nothing on fainn

//fainn isn't defined yet, but these are pretty close://

RE: Ban list - Diallo - 03-06-2008 10:39 PM

Rofl! Hero's going downhill fast.
HAhaha. Way to go. whatever, i dont see any just reason to even delete the characters, a quick name change and you're laughing. the name woulda got changed, no need to go to that extreme, but hey, I guess not huh?

Rofl! Arawn's reason for getting banned makes me just SMILE.

Aki, actually.. This game is ment for Teens. ^-^;

Rating(s) aDeSe: +13
CERO: B (12+)
ELSPA: 11+
ESRB: T (Teen)
OFLC (AU): M15+
SELL: 12
USK: 12+

Information: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ragnarok_Online

Now. Lets have a looksie, YOu REALLY think that 1 game is going to effect a kid's life? just because he sees a 'naughty' word? Um, they're going to be in highschool soon, and i highly doubt they're going to stay away from 'naughty' words. Unless you're a perfect christian, SHh, don't even try. I know damn well by the time they hit 13 - 15 they're going to be the ones with names suggested.

Not spam, Just my daily rant.

Ahahaha, I wish i was there to see Arawn get banned. I swear, that's just FUNNY.

Chao~

RE: Ban list - Wired - 03-06-2008 10:50 PM

May I know why I was banned? Please explain to me and every other Hero player why I was banned, Id like a great explanation about this and Also If I was banned for No reason well Id like Public Excuses from You BEFORE BANNING SOMEONE PLEASE CHECK YOUR FACTS CORRECTLY.

kTHANKSBYE

Silv

RE: Ban list - GM-Pandora - 03-06-2008 11:04 PM

"You're not allowed to play on someone else's account."

That's the one you broke, are you going to pull a little brother up your sleeve to blame for that?

I understand your frustration but the conditions of your come back were crystal clear, there's nothing more to add about it.

RE: Ban list - Wired - 03-06-2008 11:08 PM

Check out your friggin Logs, Yeah ive got a gf, and she plays too, Ive also got friends Who plays here, if thats a reason to ban then ban every br players who did the same as me

As you can probably notice, most of the time I was playing on silv while*that other character was playing too* so come to me with straight facts. and check your logs. Ive been playing on silv the whole time.

RE: Ban list - GM-Pandora - 03-06-2008 11:13 PM

You're responsible for your IP, and you knew those conditions applied. If you meant to have someone else play from it you should have said something before, it's too late now. I've got no magic eye to distinguish who's really behind the computer screen. This is the same thing as someone who gets banned because his "brother" botted on his connection. You know full well how these things work.

RE: Ban list - Wired - 03-06-2008 11:19 PM

And im not responsible If you didnt specified that I couldnt have people Play at my place.

Im not the one who should have asked If friends could play at my place.

Reminder of what was asked from me to come back.

You're allowed to have no more than 2 accounts.
You're not allowed to play on someone else's account.
You're not allowed to let other people play on your account(s).
Any offense will result in permanent ban, in clear you join the list of people "1 offense short of being sent off the server for good"

I had only one account
I only played On silv, Im not responsible if you didnt made your specification clearer.
so , in the end, no offense was done, so I shouldnt be banned at all

Ive got 3 comp home 3 which have hero Instaled, My friend Edo, and a few other came to play here a few times, my gf too, I dont see any reason In everything you stated that gives you the right to ban me . I havent [censored] played on another account .

RE: Ban list - GM-Pandora - 03-06-2008 11:27 PM

Mind your language if you care to be listened to and answered.

What I see is that you logged on another account. It's not up to me to decipher who plays from your IP beside you, if anyone. If you have some way of proving your claims (and if you stop swearing) I'll listen.

(Not tonight however since I'm going to bed after this long evening. And if ANY of you think I'm actually enjoying this in any way, then you're sadly mistaken.)

RE: Ban list - Wired - 03-06-2008 11:33 PM

Sorry, But this pisses me off beyond limits.

What Kind of proofs do you want, heck I have nothing to Hide.

RE: Ban list - Idunknow - 03-07-2008 12:00 AM

Alright I realized that I am putting my own self in danger but I am willing to take risks. I would like to ask a few questions.

Why did you choose to permanent ban them now but not before? And why did you approve of their new names when they were given the chance to change it a few months ago?

Also, why would my in-game name be considered legit but not theirs? :/

Oh and regarding Arawn's ban. I was talking to him on MSN and he said that he never spammed anything in Prontera. Actually he hasn't logged on to heRO for over 5-6 months now. It could've been some sort of.. virus on his computer? I don't know. :/