heRO-Server Forum
Ban list - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Server Information (/forumdisplay.php?fid=44)
+--- Forum: Server Information (/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+--- Thread: Ban list (/showthread.php?tid=217)

RE: Ban list - Iduncare - 03-07-2008 12:43 AM

that was for silv

RE: Ban list - Loki - 03-07-2008 12:44 AM

Iduncare Wrote:
GM-Loki Wrote:My response was to the first question of that paragraph, I just like to quote the entire paragraph so people don't have to search for one small part of an entire thread. Thanks for trying though.

Also, just to point out, players were told the name change was so that inappropriate names that would be offensive to people would not be spotted and reported so that players could enjoy it. Well guess what, both names got reported, so there you have it.

who by? if it was from ONE guild thats a bias...

It wasn't just one guild, regardless of what you want to think.

:bleh edit for post above this:

My reply was in response to the second half of the second paragraph ._.

RE: Ban list - Iduncare - 03-07-2008 12:46 AM

that IS why i said 'if', i don't think i should be posting on this topic much more or im going to get myself into more trouble... and coming from you i believe you that it was more than one guild, atleast i can thank you for clearing that part up...

RE: Ban list - Loki - 03-07-2008 12:48 AM

I put the "regardless of what you (you meaning anyone thinking it) want to think."

I like making my messages personal while being vague with the "you". My bad for not clarifying a bit more.

RE: Ban list - Kyouhei - 03-07-2008 12:51 AM

"Few more to go" was it? x) good job Cucu. Dont that mean ass in french or something? o_o?

But yeh...I havent laughed so much in ages. I was gonna quit anyways so there you have it. I already said good bye to those who I actually care about so the rest can jus enjoy the "good bye to LoA" party, cause thats right, LoA is pretty much gone now. Kinda funny cuz people who got punished dont reali give a sh!t x)

RE: Ban list - Wired - 03-07-2008 12:56 AM

I still dont get why Baby joose was deleted tought...

what kind of screenie, jeeze that wont proove anything at all beside a screenie was taken...

have a nice time Ryan, enjoy your 21 !!!

RE: Ban list - Loki - 03-07-2008 12:57 AM

Quote:Kinda funny cuz people who got punished dont reali give a sh!t

There's the root of most of the problems. They didn't care so they played with fire for as long as they could... Guess they finally got burned. "Hell hath no fury..."

:edit: Silv it's a suggestion, get those people who you claim played together and ask them what all they did? Just spitting out suggestions, other than that not much else I can say.

RE: Ban list - teOx - 03-07-2008 12:59 AM

Kyouhei Wrote:But yeh...I havent laughed so much in ages. I was gonna quit anyways so there you have it. I already said good bye to those who I actually care about so the rest can jus enjoy the "good bye to LoA" party, cause thats right, LoA is pretty much gone now. Kinda funny cuz people who got punished dont reali give a sh!t x)

=\

tell me thats not ur last post. the "we dont give a crap" post?

RE: Ban list - Doori - 03-07-2008 01:01 AM

0_0

RE: Ban list - jman212 - 03-07-2008 01:20 AM

wooooo, apologize to cucu??..never that. BTW, please pm me evidence of the cucu and bloody thing..I'd like to know where you got thatfrom. I'm not denying it..cuz i sure as hell know i said and mean it. But im just curious how you got that information.Icon_smile k thx bai.