heRO-Server Forum
Ban list - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Server Information (/forumdisplay.php?fid=44)
+--- Forum: Server Information (/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+--- Thread: Ban list (/showthread.php?tid=217)

RE: Ban list - GM-Ayu - 06-14-2008 03:03 PM

Who: COLT
How Long: Permanent
What he/she did: Botting

RE: Ban list - GM-Pandora - 06-30-2008 11:44 AM

Who: "Silvanel" Luminescense/LoopHole.
What he/she did: Sorry for the long post, but I think this particular issue needs to be addressed in detail so that there is absolutely no confusion.

Silvanel was once a GM on heRO, by the name of GM-Altheridos. He was found to be cheating, he created items on his gm character to give them to his playing character(s). For this he received a full ban on both gm and playing accounts. After apologies, he was allowed to start fresh on a new playing account, providing he met certain conditions.

Amongst those conditions, one states that he is not allowed to play on other people's account (and likewise other people are not allowed on his accounts either). He was found to be breaking this rule, mostly by loging on the character "Rhapsodie" and banned again. However he argued that the rule was not clear enough, and that it was not broken by himself, but rather by someone else playing from his house. The account was unbanned and a new rule set in place, that no one from his IP is allowed on other people's account. He agreed to this new rule via a pm on 03-13-2008 08:13 AM

Less than 2 weeks later, on 2008-03-25 11:28:32 he logged into an account that was not his own, a merchant named "Temper" on the same account as the character "Rhapsodie".

A few days later, on 2008-04-03 around 1 AM, he attempted to log into the accounts of 3 heRO GMs. The login failed due to incorrect password, but the attemps still constitutes an offense.

When he was a GM, he received a starting password for his account which was chosen by me, which he was to later update to a password only he knows. The attempts he made to illegally log into GMs account followed the same format patern of his old GM account. A regular player would not have access to this information, thus he used sensitive information previously obtained from being a GM.

He failed to abide to the rules of his coming back (twice), we've been patient enough, and now we have no wish to see that individual on our server ever again. The issue was discussed at length and agreed upon with all the current GMs, no more appeal or excuses, no more "last chance".

Helping Silvanel come back to play on heRO, or knowing about it and not reporting it, will constitute a punishable offense.

RE: Ban list - GM-Ayu - 07-01-2008 08:02 PM

Who: Dr Pepper and his 3 accounts
What he/she did: Afkemist

RE: Ban list - GM-Aki - 07-15-2008 05:55 PM

Who: Tanja Switfstrike

RE: Ban list - GM-Pandora - 07-16-2008 09:21 AM

Who: Bloody
How Long: 1 Week FORUM ban
What he/she did: Disrespecting a member of the staff (myself). Not his first offense, in the past there was repeated use of foul language and insults toward other people.

No more offense will be tolerated in the future, next offense will be a full forum ban. Offense can include but is not limited to:
- using another account to post during his 1 week ban
- disrespecting someone (be they staff member or players)
- excessive swears / foul language

The sentence was decided by GM-Ayu before I even saw what Bloody wrote (in guild forum), but I fully agree with her decision and support it. For all I do, I don't deserve to be insulted, hope this was the last of that kind of attitude.

Edit: replaced "we" by "I" in the previous sentence, since the one attacked was myself and not the other GMs, but not implying that they don't do a lot of work nor that they would in any way deserve to be insulted, no one does.

Ayu's Edit: Just want to note that this is indeed a forum related matter. The same policy applies to Bloody as we've done in the past for other members that this does not affect his gameplay experience. Any offenses within the forums will result in a permanent forum ban. What happens in game will be taken separately.

RE: Ban list - GM-Pandora - 07-17-2008 11:40 AM

Who: OmegaBlue + related account

RE: Ban list - GM-Aki - 07-18-2008 04:36 PM

Who: Snapplewee
What he/she did: Macro'ing

RE: Ban list - GM-Aki - 07-20-2008 01:30 PM

Who: MoneyLaunderer
What he/she did: Macro'ing

RE: Ban list - GM-Ayu - 07-24-2008 12:12 AM

Who: Poringkiller, Ryu-aku, and 7 other accounts

Who: Flav
What he/she did: Afkemist

Who: iPriest
(Thanks Vanadis!)

RE: Ban list - GM-Ayu - 07-26-2008 11:34 PM

Who: Beefsalpicao
How Long: a week AND forum apology to Gerdaff and Gladyfaye
What he/she did: equip stealing, refusal to cooperate with GM to return items to keep problems to minimal level, lying to GM, threatening GM, character deletion in futile attempt to escape