heRO-Server Forum
Ban list - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Server Information (/forumdisplay.php?fid=44)
+--- Forum: Server Information (/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+--- Thread: Ban list (/showthread.php?tid=217)

RE: Ban list - Sparks - 06-17-2007 05:05 PM

GM-Pandora Wrote:Who: Somer III
What: Botting in Amatsu dongeon
Permanent ban for his 2 accounts.

No you banned his account and mine. I share his line. I dont get it, if you can detect that he has botted you surely can detect that I haven't?

RE: Ban list - Former-GM-Hermes - 06-17-2007 05:28 PM

If you shared his line, (having same IP) its not the GM teams job to figure that out. When we ban botters, we ban the accounts that are associated with the same IP. PM Pandora explaining the situation instead of being rude over the forums.

RE: Ban list - GM-Pandora - 06-29-2007 09:10 PM

Hotohori's account has been banned for botting, along with his other account.

RE: Ban list - GM-Pandora - 08-22-2007 07:07 PM

Who: Kaz.
How Long: 2 days (temporary ban of only 1 account) + general appology over main to the players of the server.
What he did: Use very foul language in Prontera town. He was also in a party with an inapropriate names.

Try to be considerate of others please, we're all on this server together, everyone can do their part to make it a great place to play.

RE: Ban list - GM-Aki - 09-09-2007 04:55 PM

Who: Skidattle
How Long: 1 day (temporary ban of only 1 account)
What he did: Insulting the GM team.

Respect of the players and the GM team is paramount on this server. It's expected and required on heRO. We expect it from every player and GM on the server with no exception.

RE: Ban list - GM-Pandora - 09-09-2007 08:12 PM

Who: Bargemon / Ollie
How Long: Permanent.
What he did: Botted at fishing spot.

RE: Ban list - GM-Pandora - 09-12-2007 06:04 AM

Who: Shinaa
How Long: Permanent
What she did: Botting at payon cave

RE: Ban list - GM-Aki - 09-12-2007 06:56 PM

Who: Light(Kira)
How Long: Permanent
What she did: Botting at payon cave

RE: Ban list - eiji482 - 09-13-2007 07:34 AM

So why is there so many people trying to bot??? JUST PLAY THE GAME >.< THAT IS WHY YOU DOWNLOAD GAMES FOR...... Why would you waste your time... its no fun if you just bot your levels..... thats like a GM just abusing there power.... to become lvl 99/70.... I think everyone should try to play a normal game without bots if they decide they want to play this game... I am sorry for sounding so mean... but its just the way this topic makes me feel.... okay back to my normal life ^ ^

RE: Ban list - GM-Pandora - 09-13-2007 07:56 AM

We fully agree..