heRO-Server Forum
Happy Birthday Alexander - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: The outside world (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: Happy Birthday Alexander (/showthread.php?tid=2277)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Happy Birthday Alexander - Panday - 11-04-2006 01:30 AM

Happy 20th birthday Alexander!May God bless you and may opportunities come your way as you get older an older.Icon_lol

RE: Happy Birthday Alexander - Alexander - 11-04-2006 02:24 AM

You know, I always get the same genre of images when it comes to Hitoo and Aun. Probably because they mess around along that context often. I hope your PC gets fixed Motoko, I miss hanging out with you in PvP. =oP

And don't worry about the lateness, Hina. Better late, then never, right? Like *some* people. Icon_cry

I haven't been around anyway. Busy for a few more days...

Thanks again.

RE: Happy Birthday Alexander - Sir Aun - 11-04-2006 05:23 AM

Happy Birthday Alex! Hope you had a great time on your birthday.Icon_biggrin

Rei Ayanami Wrote:for some trange reason, whenever i see hitoo and aun or even have both of them mentioned in the same conversation, i get this mental image of an LK on a leash with an evil gothic high priest as his master/mistress/etc. holding a skull goblet and sitting in a dark candlelit throne room with the decorations of skulls, coffins, glowing bloddied orbs and a bunch of bats with those scary red eyes in anime, dangling from the ceiling.
WOOOOOO I like the image of the place that you imagine but the leash isn't really my style you know.Icon_cry
Alexander Wrote:And best of the best LK on the server? Flattering..but what about Aun? Icon_razz
Yes what about me? Icon_razz But I admit that for now Alexander maybe a little better then me, maybe a bit more than I'll like to admit XD, but no worries I'll close the gap on him faster then you guys could believe. Icon_wink

Oh and Hitoo honey you'll have some payback coming your way for that one!!!Icon_twisted

RE: Happy Birthday Alexander - Rei Ayanami - 11-04-2006 11:21 AM

hehe, sorry aun, but that is my mental image of your relationship with hitoo. Icon_razz

i'll try capture it in drawing next time, and see where that goes.Icon_razz
maybe it wont look as bad, but it sounds fun and interesting in so many ways.

RE: Happy Birthday Alexander - Hitoo - 11-05-2006 12:12 AM

*whip*

Ooooh, I'm scared, bring it baby! Icon_twisted

RE: Happy Birthday Alexander - Sir Aun - 11-05-2006 12:26 AM

Don't worrie I will Icon_wink

RE: Happy Birthday Alexander - Rei Ayanami - 11-05-2006 01:10 AM

sorry aun, but i have to point this out.

your signature should read "neither in light nor in darkness" the in is optional but without it proly sound better

"neither in light neither in darkness" sounds horribly strange and gramaticaly incorrect.

RE: Happy Birthday Alexander - Sir Aun - 11-06-2006 03:05 AM

OMG after so many months, so many that I forgot totally about the mistake XD, someone found it in the signature. Because yes it is grammaticaly incorrect to write it that way. Thanks for reminding me Rei and I'll change it right away before I forget again. Icon_razz

RE: Happy Birthday Alexander - Iyali - 11-07-2006 02:39 AM

Happy birthday Alexander Icon_biggrin

RE: Happy Birthday Alexander - Hitoo - 11-07-2006 02:40 AM

Aun...

[Image: 000ad5b1.jpg]