heRO-Server Forum
Need Help With Install - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Game Related (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Help & Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+--- Thread: Need Help With Install (/showthread.php?tid=23720)

Need Help With Install - Kitty - 08-20-2013 01:15 AM

Hi all my friend has problem in install game, he is getting this error. I posting pic here. Kindly help him , thanks

[url=[Image: 672A547D540D_zps7bd66e1f.jpg]]Error Page[/url]

RE: Need Help With Install - Kittie - 08-20-2013 04:49 AM

You could try to run the installer again, if that doesn?t work you could try using the install tips from this thread. Hope that works!

RE: Need Help With Install - formerGM-Lassander - 08-20-2013 05:56 AM

What language region is is computer set to?

RE: Need Help With Install - taskeox - 09-25-2013 12:53 PM

I have the same problem, stuck on the same file. This is using the full installer (option 1)
Windows 8 64bit.
I even installed the korean language pack thinking it would help.

Furthermore, please remove the ragray link from the downloads page. It has died a long time ago.

Please update these things, it's a heavy deterrent for new players.

RE: Need Help With Install - Laenaya - 09-25-2013 11:19 PM

You probably missed this post here, but new installers are coming out in a few days!

For now, try to install it out of "Program Files" and if you wanna change the region, as mentioned by Lassander, check this link.

RE: Need Help With Install - GM-Pandora - 09-27-2013 05:13 PM

Yes, new installers are on their way, sorry for their lack of updatedness, hopefully you were able to install, if not let us know here or via support ticket.

RE: Need Help With Install - taskeox - 09-28-2013 09:39 AM

It's alright, eventually I resorted to getting the miruku version and the small installer. It was only the full heRO installer that was broken. But thanks for eventually updating it.

RE: Need Help With Install - taskeox - 09-28-2013 10:21 AM

It's alright, eventually I resorted to getting the miruku version and the small installer. It was only the full heRO installer that was broken. But thanks for eventually updating it.