heRO-Server Forum
LFG, english/friendly/WoE-PvP/MVP oriented.as well as casual - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Game Related (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Guilds (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: LFG, english/friendly/WoE-PvP/MVP oriented.as well as casual (/showthread.php?tid=24193)

LFG, english/friendly/WoE-PvP/MVP oriented.as well as casual - Subconscious - 10-05-2013 05:23 AM

I've just started this server tonight. I'll admit I'm a newbie to this particular server but I've playing playing this game since iRO Chaos back in the day. I've finally found a server it would look like I would enjoy. I'm coming back to RO from about a ~2 year break and would really like a guild I can conversate with, party, MVP, PVP with. I enjoy all aspect of the game and honestly think I'd be a good asset to the roster.
I'm thinking of rolling a Wizard/Monk/Knight, but if that's not suitable for a particular guild I'm interested in I would not mind playing a different class to benefit the guild.

wall of text, lol.

IGN: Subconscious / illegitimate

RE: LFG, english/friendly/WoE-PvP/MVP oriented.as well as casual - Shinibu - 10-05-2013 09:27 PM

Welcome to Behe!

RE:??LFG, english/friendly/WoE-PvP/MVP oriented.as well as casual - Jens - 10-06-2013 05:31 AM

Shinibu Wrote:Welcome to Behe!

What happened to Aliens?

RE: LFG, english/friendly/WoE-PvP/MVP oriented.as well as casual - Shinibu - 10-06-2013 10:57 AM

His description of the type of guild he is looking for wouldn't be aliens. We dont mvp often, and we are not online often. If he wanted to join us, I wouldn't be opposed but he would probably be bored there.

RE: LFG, english/friendly/WoE-PvP/MVP oriented.as well as casual - Jens - 10-06-2013 04:53 PM

Ah, so they still exist. Just thought you'd disbanded them, since you were welcoming the new guy to behe.