heRO-Server Forum
Question.. - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Game Related (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Suggestions/Questions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: Question.. (/showthread.php?tid=2459)

Pages: 1 2

Question.. - Melwasul - 01-23-2007 10:43 PM

Why is it that when i killed a muka,i think i was lvl 11(I forget) i got 300% exp/jexp and I only got 1 lvl for both?

RE: Question.. - GM-Pandora - 01-24-2007 12:00 AM

There is a cap, you cannot obtain more than one level from a monster. It's a setting we got.

RE: Question.. - Melwasul - 01-24-2007 03:59 PM

any chance of changing that...? if we vote on it possibly?

RE: Question.. - Motenai_Ronin - 01-24-2007 04:08 PM

lol it's pretty moot by now since dual clienting is disabled, people can't tank themselves anymore to get these high kills.

RE: Question.. - GM-Pandora - 01-24-2007 05:33 PM

On a low rate I don't see it as being that useful, sorry.. :\

RE: Question.. - Melwasul - 01-25-2007 03:23 PM

even on low rate servers you can get a nice amount of exp by killing the right monsters, so i see how it could be very useful.

RE: Question.. - ShadesOfBlue - 01-25-2007 03:32 PM

low rate = not shooting up multiple levels per monster killed hence low rate

RE: Question.. - Melwasul - 01-26-2007 04:03 PM

but, even on low rate it is possibly to get 200+%.

RE: Question.. - GM-Pandora - 01-26-2007 04:06 PM

Only during the first few levels usually, and with help Icon_wink

Well I guess it's a constraint of this server, if you're scoring 1 level per monster you should already be happy ^_^

RE: Question.. - razoredge - 01-26-2007 04:56 PM

Aside from having those extra precious stats off of one kill with it after you reach second job those 300% monsters could provide you with a much needed skill to make the leveling process slightly easier in your favor. However, with it being low-rate the leveling process is meant to be tough as you get higher up so I can see why the restraint was put there. Either way the game should be enjoyed even though at some times it can be tedious especially when you have to solo ;__;

One example could be a friend tanking a poporing while you wail on it. You get the 223.69% off of one but you only get one level, yea those two levels would be nice so you could get the extra stats and be that much closer to that shiney aura.

Then the counter would be - if you're being tanked, odds are you're gonna level fairly quickly because you have a higher percentage of not dying, having to respawn, walk all the way back to where you were leveling (if you don't have the warp purchased), try leveling again until you die/run out of healing items, etc... (I'm sure you can see where it's going).

Both sides could go on for hours on this but it comes down to (as pandora said), you are getting 1 level 100% of the time until the exp given to you from the monsters drops beneath 100% (even then until about 70% or so I'd say you'd still be pushing 1 level practically each monster) that should be more than enough. At least you aren't getting .10% or less like some people do =/...

but I do get where you are coming from I had to ask too Icon_biggrin