heRO-Server Forum
Ragnarok Activities for Ragnarok Day - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Game Related (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Suggestions/Questions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: Ragnarok Activities for Ragnarok Day (/showthread.php?tid=27171)

Pages: 1 2

Ragnarok Activities for Ragnarok Day - demishock - 02-21-2014 01:56 AM

So apparently this Saturday is the end of the world again, aka Real-Life Ragnarok in which the Norse gods go cray-cray and kill all of the things.

So I was just wondering if the server's doing anything for the big day that gave our game its name? I know it's short notice; I only just heard about it today, myself. Maybe a town invasion or something if any of the GMs happen to be around? If I manage to get on at some point that day (you know, while I'm trying to avoid all the god-family feuding) I might break a bunch of DBs/BBs in one of the public rooms, if people are interested?

Can anyone think of an easy Light vs. Dark type thing we could potentially cobble together? Light can be on Thor and Odin's team (trying to save the world) and Dark can be on Loki's (trying to destroy it), lol. Dark automatically wins, obviously. Evil

I don't know! I just thought it might be cool to do something to commemorate the occasion.

RE: Ragnarok Activities for Ragnarok Day - Arcanju - 02-21-2014 09:31 AM

Hailed by Fimbulwinter - three winters with no summer inbetween - Ragnarok will see the Fenrir wolf break free of his chains and the Midgard Serpant emerge from the seas... Wait a minute, how did I miss this winter???Thinking

If nothing ends up happening on RO, I think I'm going to spend some time reading about Norse mythos. It's so interesting!

RE: Ragnarok Activities for Ragnarok Day - elendramear - 02-21-2014 09:55 AM

We should totally do something on ro!! I'll start some zombie runs if nothing else once I get back from work tomorrow~!But i think some town invasions would be awesome! (or if we could get the time to do a light vs dark event that'd be cool too Icon_biggrin (though ya, a lot of work on short notice ><;; ))But I think we should at least do something to commemorate the event this game is named after!

RE: Ragnarok Activities for Ragnarok Day - Ptah - 02-21-2014 01:36 PM

We should make it into a real holiday and celebrate it every year from now on >:D

RE: Ragnarok Activities for Ragnarok Day - Menace651 - 02-21-2014 01:41 PM

We already have a Norse-type/Ragnarok end of the world themed event. Muspel! I demand GM's spam non-stop Muspel runs for 48 hours in light of this holiday.

RE: Ragnarok Activities for Ragnarok Day - demishock - 02-21-2014 04:15 PM

lol They should just set it up to automatically nuke every living player on the server once every hour, like the very opposite of mercy being shown...

RE: Ragnarok Activities for Ragnarok Day - Ptah - 02-21-2014 05:30 PM

Somehow reminded me of this. And if that happens it'll be the only day I'd stay on for a whole day.

RE: Ragnarok Activities for Ragnarok Day - demishock - 02-21-2014 05:37 PM

Utter chaos... sounds perfect. XD

RE: Ragnarok Activities for Ragnarok Day - GM-Pandora - 02-24-2014 10:51 AM

Missed it XD but looks like we survived!

Maybe next year :D

RE: Ragnarok Activities for Ragnarok Day - The Legendary Joe - 02-24-2014 09:45 PM

Or did Loki trick us into thinking we survived? Ya never know