heRO-Server Forum
Happy-ness - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Game Related (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Happy-ness (/showthread.php?tid=2838)

Pages: 1 2

Happy-ness - Hollywood Undead - 05-15-2007 01:56 PM

yes my school doesnt block this site cept the downloading partIcon_cry but other than that its good

RE: Happy-ness - Motenai_Ronin - 05-15-2007 03:00 PM

lol my school blocks the game 8L
when i can't play ragnarok i listen to the bgm on my Zune /ho

RE: Happy-ness - Namine - 05-15-2007 03:19 PM

Hospital uses a filter to block out all games, but somehow heRO got spared and is classified as online social gathering something something for Namine...? (... so hard to type the accented e, but it looks so ugly like this Icon_cry )

It makes it difficult to answer Ms. Pandora's trivial question... can't look up any databases because they are all blocked, but hopefully she got the right answer from memory.

RE: Happy-ness - Motenai_Ronin - 05-16-2007 10:39 AM

why's namine in the hospital? 8o

RE: Happy-ness - Namine - 05-16-2007 10:48 AM

Motenai_Ronin Wrote:why's namine in the hospital? 8o

Working in the hospital, dear~

(which reveals frightening truths that certainly intimidates anyone to never get hurt again: hospitals are not very organized or safe at all. On Monday, there is another new person working here besides Namine, and she is a fulltime database entry clerk. However, she needs a computer and somehow the building does not have one for her... then, Namine's boss went to the main building in the hospital, unplugged the hospital's server computer, and stole that to give it to the database clerk... Yes, the hospital's computer system was "mysteriously down for half an hour" that day.)

It maybe a bit weird to be playing heRO at work though... o.O; Interesting thought, but not very appropriate... hopefully Namine's work can actually start soon instead of just waiting around for things to do.

RE: Happy-ness - Motenai_Ronin - 05-16-2007 11:27 AM

oh cause if I remember correctly one of our members was hospitalized with Leukemia and playing through the hospital too 8Y

deja vu 8P

RE: Happy-ness - Former-GM-Chocolate - 05-16-2007 12:26 PM

Hm I can't play anywhere I go o.o, I used to work on a cyber lan a long time ago to win free goes on pump it up machine LOL! So I could play there, but back then I wasn't on hero u.u

RE: Happy-ness - Motenai_Ronin - 05-16-2007 02:10 PM

GM-Chocolate Wrote:win free goes on pump it up machine

a crank up computer? Icon_neutralIcon_confused

RE: Happy-ness - Former-GM-Chocolate - 05-16-2007 02:26 PM

no! a dancing game machine, it's like DDR, but instead of a + it's a X kinda step XD

RE: Happy-ness - Motenai_Ronin - 05-16-2007 03:30 PM

ohh you shoulda just said you helped make Pump It Up! Icon_biggrin
I know pump, I started on DDR, pump confuses me when i play it lol