heRO-Server Forum
Bug list - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Game Related (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Bug list (/showthread.php?tid=28544)

Pages: 1 2

Bug list - GM-Garr - 11-19-2014 01:40 AM

To make it a bit less messy I've removed the old SVN update thread to archives and will start a new one here. Please post here if you'll meet any bugs.

Also, here will be a list of currently known and fixed/not fixed bugs added later.

ETA: Actually, I've watched the thread about August 8 SvN update, and all bugs mentioned were fixed, except ones that are client-side issues (BGM ending out of the blue and such).

Current to-do source/script bugs:
  • Some items are still char/account locked when shouldn't be.
  • Remaking DB room to fix all possible bugs at once
  • @autoloot 0.02 makes autoloot go .03 instead

For the fixed ones please refer to reboot changelog, as I will delete them from here and post there. ^_^

RE: Bug list - whitedraw - 11-19-2014 03:21 AM

Thanks Garr!!!!

RE: Bug list - Peeka~ - 11-28-2014 08:51 PM

Hey Garr, it might be the new SVN or not but after turning creator, can't get my Bioethics skill unlocked. Talked to the npc in Yuno, the one in LH and Fao in LH...

Help! Icon_smile

RE: Bug list - whitedraw - 11-30-2014 10:15 PM

After the SVN, I noticed that after you trans, you will not automatically get the special skills on the first class as anymore.

RE: Bug list - w@isAn - 12-01-2014 12:24 AM

Big thanks to Garr!! Whistle

RE: Bug list - Peeka~ - 01-17-2015 02:12 PM

Hey Garr, a small one today : Snowman Hat (5738) and Bell Ribbon (5382) are not storable in guild storage.

RE: Bug list - GM-Garr - 01-17-2015 06:51 PM

Thank you for report ^_^

RE: Bug list - Jamuga - 03-12-2015 09:17 PM

Hi there Mr Garr....
idk is this still considered a bug or not,
but if you talked to the warp NPC guy in town, choose to warp and then cancelled the warp, apparently you cant move / talk to any NPC after that.
relogging removed the effect though....

RE: Bug list - GM-Garr - 03-13-2015 12:45 AM

Thank you both. Seems like some condition is impossible to be accomplished by player. As the skill itself on GM character works.

Do you mean cancel the warp with "Esc"? If so, then sadly I can't do anything with this at the moment, as it's a client bug over server side one Icon_sad Client doesn't send anything to the server itself so server doesn't know that you finished talking to NPC, still believing that your message window is up there.

RE: Bug list - Jamuga - 03-14-2015 02:07 AM

(03-13-2015 12:45 AM)GM-Garr Wrote:  Thank you both. Seems like some condition is impossible to be accomplished by player. As the skill itself on GM character works.

Do you mean cancel the warp with "Esc"? If so, then sadly I can't do anything with this at the moment, as it's a client bug over server side one Icon_sad Client doesn't send anything to the server itself so server doesn't know that you finished talking to NPC, still believing that your message window is up there.

Yes, pressing [esc] while talking to the warp npc.