heRO-Server Forum
If you could take a week and travel anywhere in the world, where would you go? - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Game Related (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: If you could take a week and travel anywhere in the world, where would you go? (/showthread.php?tid=28623)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

If you could take a week and travel anywhere in the world, where would you go? - w@isAn - 01-18-2015 10:05 PM

So, what should I talk about?

When it comes to conversations I think this is one question we have asked both others and ourselves many, many times Icon_wink

I would prefer to visit Italy and Canada Love

RE: If you could take a week and travel anywhere in the world, where would you go? - whitedraw - 01-18-2015 10:28 PM

to meet EVO?? sob

RE: If you could take a week and travel anywhere in the world, where would you go? - Nero - 01-18-2015 11:55 PM

(01-18-2015 10:05 PM)w@isAn Wrote:  So, what should I talk about?

When it comes to conversations I think this is one question we have asked both others and ourselves many, many times Icon_wink

I would prefer to visit Italy and Canada Love
I'm from Canada, there's nothing here Icon_cry

for me, probably Korea, for them kpop concerts (SNSD, Girls Day) and possible chance to meet the RM Crew!

RE: If you could take a week and travel anywhere in the world, where would you go? - Story Teller - 01-19-2015 12:10 AM

Inside the my favourite anime and game worlds. (nobody said i can't go inside impossible places). But if we are talking about realistic ones then it would be Japan and if you want me to be more specific then it would be Akiba (^@_@)^

RE: If you could take a week and travel anywhere in the world, where would you go? - GM-Rahice - 01-19-2015 12:11 AM

I'd go nuke Yuki for real.

RE: If you could take a week and travel anywhere in the world, where would you go? - whitedraw - 01-19-2015 01:06 AM

(01-19-2015 12:11 AM)GM-Rahice Wrote:  I'd go nuke Yuki for real.

FKKK whyyyy D; Cry

well i will go hunt you for real tooo!!!

@storyteller, I went to Akiba yesterday and the day before lmao... so many things at Akiba..

I also went to Ff14 Cafe too. :D Good time

Icon_twisted

RE: If you could take a week and travel anywhere in the world, where would you go? - Story Teller - 01-19-2015 03:46 AM

(01-19-2015 01:06 AM)whitedraw Wrote:  
(01-19-2015 12:11 AM)GM-Rahice Wrote:  I'd go nuke Yuki for real.

@storyteller, I went to Akiba yesterday and the day before lmao... so many things at Akiba..

Icon_twisted

And that 'many things' is why I want to go there. There are some limited edition stuff that I want @_@

RE: If you could take a week and travel anywhere in the world, where would you go? - w@isAn - 01-19-2015 04:11 AM

(01-18-2015 10:28 PM)whitedraw Wrote:  to meet EVO?? sob

maybe?? possible?? Mad

RE: If you could take a week and travel anywhere in the world, where would you go? - whitedraw - 01-19-2015 04:13 AM

(01-19-2015 03:46 AM)Story Teller Wrote:  And that 'many things' is why I want to go there. There are some limited edition stuff that I want @_@

I am glad that I am not into anime anymore like before. At least what I want now is not as much intense as before. Yey me
Icon_biggrin

@wai, no I want to see you more, so come over to Thailand Love

RE: If you could take a week and travel anywhere in the world, where would you go? - w@isAn - 01-19-2015 04:25 AM

@Yuki Sure, why not ? Kissy