heRO-Server Forum
...years later - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Game Related (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Introductions & Departures (/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: ...years later (/showthread.php?tid=29167)

...years later - Haunted - 07-20-2016 09:44 PM

Hi dears, I don't think anyone remembers me at all here. I rarely posted here, but here I am just missing the good old times on HeRO.

No game will ever top this game. It really does hold a special place in my heart, with its fabulous community. To all my old friends here: whether you remember me or not, I miss you and I wish you the best =)

2009-2011 the best years ever, thanks to this game !!! so much good memories !!!!! miss the WoE here especially the retro woe. I used to stay up till 6AM every week just to fight the Bamboo Squad with my blacksmith Laugh (looking at u Aeolian's monk!)

Not going to mention names here cause the list is endless, but, Kiriashi the sniper you are the boss man, a silent hero. Suijin/Will you also deserve a special mention, as well as many others but this post is already dramatic so I will stop here Icon_smile

I hope one day this post get noticed by anyone whom I once played with, lots of love towards you guys Kissy, lots of love to you too miss Pandora Love. stay cool

RE: ...years later - Summerstream - 07-21-2016 01:49 AM

Well, welcome back to the server ;o

Might not know me (I don't remember you personally), but still ;v

RE: ...years later - Ptah - 07-21-2016 02:32 AM

Oh my god, it's own!

I remember you, even though now I only stalk the forums and never actually play :o

RE: ...years later - hachigatsu30 - 07-21-2016 03:47 AM

I blame Own...

(It was obviously an inside joke :O)

RE: ...years later - Gojira - 07-22-2016 02:57 AM

hi : ^)

RE: ...years later - The Roger - 07-25-2016 05:34 PM

Sup Own =)

RE: ...years later - KaminoKaoru - 07-30-2016 02:38 AM

I don't think we know each other but I also played since around that time. Laugh

Welcome back! Icon_wink

RE: ...years later - GM-Rahice - 07-31-2016 01:18 PM

Never personally met you, but welcome back to heRO!