heRO-Server Forum
Parus element - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Game Related (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Suggestions/Questions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: Parus element (/showthread.php?tid=29818)

Pages: 1 2 3

Parus element - Bakorzero - 02-05-2018 05:03 AM

In RMS parus is earth monster but in HeRO is wind. So what armor should we wear to fight parus ?

RE: Parus element - GM-Ayu - 02-05-2018 05:35 AM

heRO's own internal info should be what's used as standard for you to prepare for. Tons of monsters are modified for our own purposes, such as Tendrilrion being a MVP instead of just a monster, and being wind instead of earth as well.

@mi ingame is the one true accurate source above all else.

RE: Parus element - Bakorzero - 02-05-2018 05:47 AM

Ahh I see
So earth armor that is

RE: Parus element - Aaronock - 02-05-2018 10:30 AM

(02-05-2018 05:47 AM)Bakorzero Wrote:  Ahh I see
So earth armor that is

Wind's better if you have that. :>

RE: Parus element - The Roger - 02-05-2018 01:13 PM

earth armor reduces less, wind armor is dah wey xD

RE: Parus element - Bakorzero - 02-05-2018 02:22 PM

I dont understand.... if they are wind we should use dokebi card which is wind ? I thought wind weak to earth...? shouldn't we use sandman card ?

RE: Parus element - The Roger - 02-05-2018 02:29 PM

RO logic: fight fire with fire.

The water inside other water, can the first water feel the second water? can the second water feel the first water?

Exactly. If you're made by one kind of essence and you receive your exact essence, how that could harm you?
(but for balance's sake we still get a 25% dmg >_> Or, we can deduce that the 1lv elements are only that element by 75%)

PS: the only exception for the 4 main elements is Earth. Earth doesnt reduce earth property attacks because,
because screw earth.

RE: Parus element - Bakorzero - 02-05-2018 02:36 PM

Uh dang I have basic misconception about elements >_>
I see now thx

RE: Parus element - The Legendary Joe - 02-05-2018 03:17 PM

http://ratemyserver.net/index.php?page=misc_table_attr

or https://irowiki.org/classic/Element

I can refer you to these charts here (even though they give the same data). All Armor types are lvl 1 Elements. Parus here use wind spells with pretty high int. Oddly enough, I was about to go with everyone else and say use Wind armor, but both these charts show that earth reduces more. WHy don't more people try to use Swordfish for thors?

Ideally though, gogo Gadget Angeling armor.

RE: Parus element - The Roger - 02-05-2018 04:09 PM

because those are the % of dmg you receive, not how much they reduce. Angeling is good for many mixed elements but for a specific element its better that exact element (NO NOT YOU EARTH, GO BACK TO YOUR CORNER). Angeling reduces only one fourth of the damage from wind, when wind reduces three fourths of the wind damage.

water armor in thor being less good than fire? because fire is fire so it cant damage itself (but remember this is a game and lv1 fire isnt perfectly shielding fire) but fire can damage a different element more than itself because... differencies. Hence water reduces only half while fire reduces three fourths.