heRO-Server Forum
Transformers - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: The outside world (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Movies (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Transformers (/showthread.php?tid=3100)

Transformers - Ashe - 07-07-2007 10:19 PM

Yeah, it didn't live up to the hype in my eyes, but it still a pretty good movie. They had a few flaws, like not enough action and cheesy jokes, but it all worked out alright I guess. They could have focused more on the Autobots and Decepticons too. :/ My only real major complaint is the ending, yeah it sucked. D: But at least there's going to be a second one to hopefully look forward to.

What did you guys and girls think? o.o

RE: Transformers - Len - 07-07-2007 11:54 PM

Haha. I saw it a day before you.

Anyways -- it was good, except that girl was such a slut. D:

I like the guy who talked like a gangster and his first reaction was the pull out his cannon and machine gun. He's like "Whut!?! I'm just showin' him mah' cannons and guns, yo!"

RE: Transformers - Ashe - 07-08-2007 02:58 AM

Jazz, He rocks.

RE: Transformers - Draken - 07-09-2007 03:47 PM

I berly saw it like 2 days ago...and i had a hard time finding out which bad guys were which...they all looked the same o.O

RE: Transformers - Rei - 07-11-2007 07:25 PM

I saw it the day before it came out, just cause my friends wanted to go. I thought since it was Micheal Bay, it would suck, cause I really don't like him as a director. But it was actually really good. I would recommend everyone see it, cause if you don't, a cop car will turn into a giant robot a stomp on you >:D