heRO-Server Forum
Chat suggestions. - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Game Related (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Suggestions/Questions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: Chat suggestions. (/showthread.php?tid=3714)

Chat suggestions. - Whispers - 10-08-2007 05:13 AM

Back on XeRO we had a neat way of chatting in Main, Party, or Guild chat, respectively, without the need for button clicks or long codes (Like "@main" before every freakin' sentence.??X_x)

We used %, #, and something else.??I know we tried the period, but a lot of people would then accidentally send two periods to whichever chat the period represented when they typed an ellipsis ("...").??LoL

Anywho, that's the only chat suggestion I can think of.??The only other suggestion that comes to mind would be "@command(s)" to list all of the available @ commands; but I hear there's a list here in the forums, so that's not too bad.??/no1

...Puppies.

RE: Chat suggestions. - Spire - 10-08-2007 08:35 AM

If it makes it easyer for you to chat on main, you can type @main in your whisper box. If you do that all of your messages will be sent to main chat.

RE: Chat suggestions. - razoredge - 10-08-2007 10:17 AM

unless they did some serious hexing to the client those commands should work too, that's a default setting in the clients.

$ for guild
% for party

yep that's what those are ._.

RE: Chat suggestions. - GM-Pandora - 10-08-2007 12:29 PM

I believe xero was not eAthena based, thus the commands were different. As someone mentionned you can write "main" in your pm box for easy conversation on the channel. $ and % still work as far as I know, those are official.

RE: Chat suggestions. - Whispers - 10-08-2007 05:41 PM

Ah, well, that's just as well then. ^_^

RE: Chat suggestions. - n3xus - 10-08-2007 08:01 PM

xero used freya. good ol' freya.

RE: Chat suggestions. - GM-Pandora - 10-08-2007 08:21 PM

Yeah that's what I thought.